Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A1200/A600 4xIDE Interface

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Amiga Emulation / Re: AF > Cloanto WB 3.1 > Installtion questions >
« Last post by Matt_H on June 09, 2021, 02:31:38 PM »
I don’t remember the AF version history well enough, but maybe the full disk set wasn't included all the way back in the 2005 version? Can't recall when Cloanto started including it, but it’s a relatively new feature in the long lifetime of AF.
General chat about Amiga topics / Re: Teensy 2.0 Amiga keyboard to USB adapter
« Last post by walkero on June 09, 2021, 11:35:26 AM »
That is awesome. I was looking for something like that. I have a couple of keyboards that I'd love to use with my computers. Do you know if it works fine with A4000 and A2000 keyboards?

Also, it would be great if you could add some info at the github about how to connect the keyboard on Teensy. Also, because I am not familiar with Teensy,  are there different versions or revision which we should avoid? It would be nice if you could propose a specific one as a reference.

And finally, I don't know if you plan to do it, I would like to see on github some more info in case someone program teensy and what they could change to program keys differently.

Do you plan to implement and sell a whole product around that? If yes, I would be interested.
« Last post by Thomas on June 09, 2021, 08:09:29 AM »

AF comes with a full 6-disk set of WB 3.1.

You should have kept your A4000T IMHO. Who will want a X5000 in 10 years time? It’s your best chance to sell it now for sure but we’re not even sure AmigaOS 4.x has a future. The X5000 is an expensive MorphOS / Linux box if the court case goes the wrong way :-\
Decided it is time for me to sell my last remaining Amiga-based product and therefore I am putting my AmigaOne X5000 up for sale. 

Checked with various dealer's websites and no one seems to be selling them anymore so figure someone may want to buy a good used one.

Could not get the classified here to work so posting here in the forums if that is OK.

Here is a video I made in 2019 and most of what I have remains the same with small changes that can be shown in a new video for the buyer or can be seen at pickup time.

Sorry folks, local pick up only so the nearer you are to Northern California, the better.  Not interested in shipping as shippers are way to harsh on big expensive computers these days.  I know that will limit the buyers, if there are any, but such is life.  And no, will not sell board only unless you want to pay the same full price as I will not sell at discount.  Prefer to sell as a complete working system. 

If you are interested, send me a PM and we can go from there.  The video will tell you a bit but I can cover more via a good old fashion phone call too.

$2250 mostly as you see in the video.  Even have the original Thermaltake box still so you will get that.  Mouse and keyboard and all that you use your own.  This will be for the computer itself with a power cord and software that came with my X5K as purchased from Amiga on the Lake.

Video that shows the AmigaOne X5K that I am selling.

TJ

https://youtu.be/ZM2gtEjl48U

« Last post by TribbleSmasher on June 08, 2021, 09:08:16 PM »
As you guessed, it is not the full WB, probably just a minimal boot disk.
I would expect AF comes with some preconfigured HDFs (hard disk images) for easy start.
Amiga Emulation / AF > Cloanto WB 3.1 > Installtion questions >
« Last post by Obi-Wan on June 08, 2021, 08:45:37 PM »
Hi there guys.

I own Amiga Forever (2005) Premium Edition
And I was wanting to create a full WB installation in emulation
to mess around with and learn.

(Esp seeing as I never had a HDD for my Amiga's when I was a youg'un).

Question:
Is the WB 3.1 .ADF supplied with Amiga Forever a "Full" WB installation
(as in the full 5-6 disk set that you got with the orignal Amiga) ?

The .ADF file is 880k (so would strongly suggest not) unless its been heavily compressed

I've asked this question to Cloanto themselves via their online
webforms, but they never got back to me.

TIA for any help or advice.
General chat about Amiga topics / Teensy 2.0 Amiga keyboard to USB adapter
« Last post by hishamk on June 08, 2021, 04:23:51 PM »
I had a Teensy 2.0 lying around and decided to build a little Amiga keyboard to USB converter with it; since you know, Teensy is great for such HID stuff.

I might add a few more key maps.

Tested so far with my Amiga 3000 and CDTV keyboards on my Mac and Orange Pi Zero.

https://github.com/hishamk/teensy-amiga-keyboard

Amiga Marketplace / FA: Amiga 500 mainboard and more
« Last post by AllocVec on June 08, 2021, 08:05:47 AM »

Hi!

I have put one of my Amiga 500 mainboards on ebay. It is fully tested and working. Shipping is worldwide, auction begins at EUR 1,-:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/cph_ao/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
also I have listed some other Amiga items beginning above EUR 1,- (M2Amiga Modula2 development system, VXL030 turbocard WITH memory add on, graphics card, network card, Agnus 8371 and many many(!) more)

Regards
General chat about Amiga topics / Re: Amiga 1000 Barn Rescue
« Last post by Alley_Cat_Jack on June 08, 2021, 02:54:21 AM »
Work has been a bit slow on the A1000 due to life but I have a couple updates of progress. Firstly, the caps arived and I have installed them in the power supply, as well as giving the power supply a cleaning. I did however count incorrectly, so one of the power supply caps is yet to be changed, but it's capacity and esr read fine, so it will do until I put in my next component order.

There is more rust on the psu case than I thought so I think I will clean that off and repaint. That will wait until I get the missing capacitor though.

I started cleaning the case. It is mostly clean now, but have some deep crevices on the bottom half's inside to clean before I put the motherboard back in. Caps need to be installed on  motherboard and lower shield will need to be cleaned of rust spots.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10