Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A1200/A600 4xIDE Interface

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Amiga Gaming / Re: Furtum Sacrum Adventure point and click 2020
« Last post by jojo073 on July 25, 2021, 08:16:00 PM »
Years ago I did a survey and people asked for a graphic adventure about the name of the rose, as there are many games about that movie / book, I decided to do another adventure with the same protagonists
Amiga Gaming / Re: Furtum Sacrum Adventure point and click 2020
« Last post by Tygre on July 25, 2021, 02:56:30 PM »
Hi Jojo073 and congrats!

I love the graphics... Do I recognise a hint of The Name of the Rose (the movie) in the characters? :)

Cheers!
Amiga community support ideas / Amiga Upload service
« Last post by Tymo500 on July 25, 2021, 02:45:19 PM »
Hi,
I am webmaster of private page about Amiga.
I just need very quick Upload formant for files uploading to my serwer.

I have own login user and password for access to my serwer of webpage.
I want to provide net uploading service with advanced RIP's from games like music mods, samples, playfields, maps, bobs, anim, pictures,
games loaders from bootblock, engines, copperlists

Maybe I will link it here.
Can You Help me to install wright procedure for Upload under HTML Editor?
 :P :P :P
Amiga Gaming / Furtum Sacrum Adventure point and click 2020
« Last post by jojo073 on July 25, 2021, 10:03:57 AM »
Furtum Sacrum is a point and click graphic Adventure that is operated with the mouse. This adventure is available on a floppy disk and can be installed on a hard disk. There are Spanish and English versions.

The adventure takes place in the Monastery of San MartiƱo de Xuvia, on a section of the English Camino de Santiago. In this section of the road there have been a series of robberies from pilgrims.
The Count has sent a Knight with his soldiers to bring order.
The Bishop, fearing a violent situation, sends the church investigator Guillermo to clarify the robberies and thus prevent the soldiers from destroying the region in their investigations.

Furtum sacrum is a graphic adventure where you manage a monk who travels to a monastery accompanied by his novice to unravel a mystery. He collects clues, solves puzzles, interrogates the inhabitants of the place and draws your conclusions before the soldiers lose their patience and destroy everything to put an end to the robberies on this section of the Camino de Santiago.

This game was designed years ago and endorsed by several programmers, in the end I decided to develop it on my own, I studied the program and its language.
I have improved the graphics of the original design, I have optimized the characters and adapted the script so that the adventure could be finished with all the elements that had been designed from the beginning. There are almost all the scenarios of the first design, I could even design the labyrinth under the monastery, with only a background screen and some tiles on the wall with numbers that identify the different paths that way I could implement the labyrinth.

Graphics are made with Deluxe Paint V, in 32 colors. Development is done in GRAC and the script programmed in its rudimentary language.
You have many puzzles to solve and many rooms to explore

This game is available in physical edition on 3.5 floppy disk
With manual, there is also a guide for people who cannot complete it.
You can order the .ADF floppy image to the email jojocreativo@gmail.com (free of charge)

Amiga Gaming / Re: 1987 Rescue in Berlin Graphic adventure point and click 2021
« Last post by jojo073 on July 25, 2021, 09:35:15 AM »
The only problem I hear about is that the latest A1200 drives give an error if you don't cover the high-density window, but I do cover it and the drive works perfectly. The disk is the same as a double-density one, the only thing that changes is the open window on the other side. Never heard that a disc in good condition could break a disc drive.
It has happened to me that I have put discs in bad condition and it has ensured the reading head of my Am-iga, but I used a cleaning disc and it works perfectly again.
Anyway, if you need it to be a double-density disc, I can record it on a double-density disc, I have double-density discs, haha
You can get the adventure on the cdrom of the Amiga Format magazine

If you want to try the adventure you can ask me at jojocreativo@gmail.com and I will send you the ADF (free of charge)

https://youtu.be/0nW5UA-Uh8c

Everything is facilities, haha
regards
Amiga Software Issues and Discussion / Re: PlayMPEG CD32+FMV software found
« Last post by Gryfon on July 24, 2021, 10:17:36 PM »
Amazing news, thank you so much.
Amiga Software Issues and Discussion / Re: PlayMPEG CD32+FMV software found
« Last post by MrD on July 24, 2021, 10:07:57 PM »
Hi ! Nice to hear from you again.  Is it possible you can upload the software to aminet?

Thanks!
Darren

Hi Darren!

It's been many years, but yes, I remember doing this demo for you. 😊

Writing this player was not easy. Commodore did not release much documentation for the FMV-module, so I had to get in touch with the software guy at Commodore working on it.

I'll try to find the source code for it and upload it on Aminet.

/ Daniel
New User Introductions / Re: Hello everyone - nice to be here!
« Last post by abqtsxr on July 24, 2021, 09:14:03 PM »
Thanks very much for the information!  I've examined every cap on the MB and the all look fine.  My only issues so far involved a toasted PSU and minor battery leakage.  I'll use the system and periodically check the caps for issues.  Thanks again!
New User Introductions / Re: Hello everyone - nice to be here!
« Last post by abqtsxr on July 24, 2021, 09:10:05 PM »
Thanks!  I purchased some of my hardware from you - excellent service!  Hope to do more business with you in the future....
New User Introductions / Re: Hello everybody
« Last post by amigakit on July 24, 2021, 06:06:21 PM »
Welcome aboard !
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10