Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Waiting for a1200NG  (Read 26336 times)

Description:

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline eddezeeuw@gmail.comTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2026
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: nl
  • Gender: Male
    • Show only replies by eddezeeuw@gmail.com
Waiting for a1200NG
« on: August 30, 2026, 06:25:41 PM »
Hi,

My order for the a1200ng from december 2025 still not delivered! No communication from them as off may 26, are they bankrupt?

Tried everything, mail, phone, but no contact, please help, thanks.

Regards,
Edwin
 

Offline john_chandler

Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2026, 07:44:34 AM »
They're very much alive and well, I've bought a few things from them this year without a problem, and they were at the recent Kickstart UK event.

Try sending F0LLETT a private message on this forum, they should be able to help sort things out.
Amiga A500, Amiga A4000/030, AmigaOne XE G4, Apollo A6000, Commodore Plus/4, Commodore 64 Ultimate owner
Awaiting: Spectrum Next KS3, Commodore 64C Ultimate, THEA1200.
 
The following users thanked this post: eddezeeuw@gmail.com

Offline john_chandler

Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2026, 10:45:09 AM »
Tried everything, mail, phone, but no contact, please help, thanks.

Did you try contacting F0LLETT as suggested? Any luck?
« Last Edit: September 01, 2026, 10:45:57 AM by john_chandler »
Amiga A500, Amiga A4000/030, AmigaOne XE G4, Apollo A6000, Commodore Plus/4, Commodore 64 Ultimate owner
Awaiting: Spectrum Next KS3, Commodore 64C Ultimate, THEA1200.
 

Offline eddezeeuw@gmail.comTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2026
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: nl
  • Gender: Male
    • Show only replies by eddezeeuw@gmail.com
Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2026, 03:40:31 PM »
Yes, thanks he replied and will look into it. Hopefully my soak tested unit will ship soon. Thanks again.
 

Offline john_chandler

Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2026, 05:47:40 PM »
Yes, thanks he replied and will look into it. Hopefully my soak tested unit will ship soon. Thanks again.

Cool, that's good - glad it's all being sorted out.
Amiga A500, Amiga A4000/030, AmigaOne XE G4, Apollo A6000, Commodore Plus/4, Commodore 64 Ultimate owner
Awaiting: Spectrum Next KS3, Commodore 64C Ultimate, THEA1200.
 

Offline Mejzolzuc

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2026
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: pl
  • Gender: Female
    • Show only replies by Mejzolzuc
Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2026, 10:57:24 PM »
Hi,

I’m writing to ask for some help. Last November, Date paid Nov 9, 2025, 4:40:56 PM I ordered an A1200NG along with some add-ons and paid nearly 300 euros, but I still haven't received the package—there’s been absolutely no contact or updates. I never imagined I’d get scammed while buying an Amiga. Could you help me out? 

Receipt from AmigaKit Ltd
 
Receipt #1526-4744
        
Amount paid
€295.38
       
Date paid
Nov 9, 2025, 4:40:56 PM
   
 
A1200 NG × 1       €191.66
A1200 Triple LED Adapter × 1       €10.68
A1200 NG 9-pin Joystick Add-on Board × 1       €8.05
A1200 NG CPU BOOST KIT × 1       €27.60
256GB Micro SD hard drive × 1       €41.40
 
Subtotal       €279.39
Shipping (Europe Shipping)       €15.99
Amount paid       €295.38


Best Regards Michael
 

Offline john_chandler

Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2026, 07:40:40 AM »
I’m writing to ask for some help. Last November, Date paid Nov 9, 2025, 4:40:56 PM I ordered an A1200NG along with some add-ons and paid nearly 300 euros, but I still haven't received the package—there’s been absolutely no contact or updates. I never imagined I’d get scammed while buying an Amiga. Could you help me out? 

Have you tried messaging the person (F0LLETT) mentioned above?
Amiga A500, Amiga A4000/030, AmigaOne XE G4, Apollo A6000, Commodore Plus/4, Commodore 64 Ultimate owner
Awaiting: Spectrum Next KS3, Commodore 64C Ultimate, THEA1200.
 

Offline eddezeeuw@gmail.comTopic starter

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Aug 2026
  • Posts: 3
  • Country: nl
  • Gender: Male
    • Show only replies by eddezeeuw@gmail.com
Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2026, 06:49:56 PM »
I had high hopes after recieving a respons from FOLETT on a DM here that he should look into it and they had technical problems, but no response after several replies from my side asking for the status . Now I am recieving emails from people on this forum with the same problem, people paying 300 euros in November but nothing received and no communication. I really start to believe amigakit is out of business or having serious problems. Anyone else waiting for their a1200ng?
 

Offline john_chandler

Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2026, 07:22:29 AM »
I had high hopes after recieving a respons from FOLETT on a DM here that he should look into it and they had technical problems, but no response after several replies from my side asking for the status . Now I am recieving emails from people on this forum with the same problem, people paying 300 euros in November but nothing received and no communication. I really start to believe amigakit is out of business or having serious problems. Anyone else waiting for their a1200ng?

I don't have an A1200NG on order, but plan to buy one at some point once I've sourced a case and keyboard. I've said before, they are definitely not out of business - they were at the recent Kickstart show and I have received an order from them recently. I've ordered items from them a few times this year with no problems. As I understand it, they are certainly stretched due to demand for the A1200NG and A600GS which I suspect is the problem. I hope you get this sorted soon though.
Amiga A500, Amiga A4000/030, AmigaOne XE G4, Apollo A6000, Commodore Plus/4, Commodore 64 Ultimate owner
Awaiting: Spectrum Next KS3, Commodore 64C Ultimate, THEA1200.
 

Offline Mejzolzuc

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2026
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: pl
  • Gender: Female
    • Show only replies by Mejzolzuc
Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2026, 08:25:26 PM »
I just sent a message to F0LLETT.