Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Reviving the Amiga Legacy—on SNES  (Read 228269 times)

Description:

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline F0LLETT

  • Amigakit / A-EON Support / PSPUAE DEV
  • Administrator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Aug 2007
  • Posts: 1268
  • Country: gb
  • Thanked: 123 times
  • Gender: Male
    • Show only replies by F0LLETT
    • Ultimate Amiga
Re: Reviving the Amiga Legacy—on SNES
« Reply #59 from previous page: September 04, 2026, 01:29:01 PM »
Hey guys, throwing an idea out there.

What if I made a full Spider-Man: Brand New Day game to put inside the Spidey Tracker app, inspired by the movie? A little pixel art Spider-Man moving between the game cards, with levels inspired by scenes from the film, all integrated into the tracker interface.

What do you guys think? Would you like it?

Let me know!

Sounds like fun, :)
Quote from: Hungry Horace
Resolute and Industrious Grand ruler of the yellow people and the Ultimate Amiga Empire
Ultimate Amiga Network (Home of SONY PSP Amiga Emulator and AMOS Factory)

Quote from:  He who shall not be named
"Chris is that you!!!"
My all time favorite quote.
 

Offline SUPER-J11BITTopic starter

  • SUPER-J11BIT
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Join Date: Oct 2025
  • Posts: 57
  • Country: 00
    • Show only replies by SUPER-J11BIT
    • SUPER-J11BIT
Re: Reviving the Amiga Legacy—on SNES
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2026, 01:47:17 PM »
Update: I just opened a TikTok account!

https://www.tiktok.com/@superj11bit

I'll be posting the same trailers I put on YouTube, so you can follow me on whichever platform you prefer.
Feedback is always welcome!
Free SNES homebrew dev.
Relive the past. Imagine the future.
Website
https://medium.com/@SUPER-J11BIT/super-j11bit-9f43c2096759
 

Offline SUPER-J11BITTopic starter

  • SUPER-J11BIT
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Join Date: Oct 2025
  • Posts: 57
  • Country: 00
    • Show only replies by SUPER-J11BIT
    • SUPER-J11BIT
Re: Reviving the Amiga Legacy—on SNES
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2026, 06:44:03 PM »
Hey everyone,
I wanted to share something with you.
Up until now, I've only used AI to create the posters and box art. All the games I develop, though, are entirely made by me.
But I've decided to stop: I won't be using AI for box art anymore, and I won't be making them anymore. They were just something extra that I can do without.

I'd rather focus on authentic stuff, made with my own hands. Thanks for the support and for understanding this choice.
Free SNES homebrew dev.
Relive the past. Imagine the future.
Website
https://medium.com/@SUPER-J11BIT/super-j11bit-9f43c2096759
 

Offline SUPER-J11BITTopic starter

  • SUPER-J11BIT
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Join Date: Oct 2025
  • Posts: 57
  • Country: 00
    • Show only replies by SUPER-J11BIT
    • SUPER-J11BIT
Re: Reviving the Amiga Legacy—on SNES
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2026, 11:57:22 AM »
Zak McKracken and the Cosmic Energy is out now!

After all this work, the wait is over.
Get ready to head back to Caponia, take up the White Crystal, and fight to save the King.

From "point and click" to "point and shoot."
The adventure begins.


Preview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a24i8No0jis

Download it now.
SUPER-J11BIT[/member]/zak-mckracken-and-the-cosmic-energy-41b6f846e796]https://medium.com/@SUPER-J11BIT/zak-mckracken-and-the-cosmic-energy-41b6f846e796
Free SNES homebrew dev.
Relive the past. Imagine the future.
Website
https://medium.com/@SUPER-J11BIT/super-j11bit-9f43c2096759
 

Offline SUPER-J11BITTopic starter

  • SUPER-J11BIT
  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Join Date: Oct 2025
  • Posts: 57
  • Country: 00
    • Show only replies by SUPER-J11BIT
    • SUPER-J11BIT
Re: Reviving the Amiga Legacy—on SNES
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2026, 03:51:42 PM »


SNES - BATMAN 89

Hey everyone!

I'm starting this thread to share my new homebrew project for the Super Nintendo: BATMAN '89.

The idea is to build a game based on Tim Burton's 1989 Batman film, using the sprites and backgrounds from the PC Engine version (Sunsoft) as the graphical base — they fit the SNES really well in terms of style and proportions. On top of that, I'm planning to include the cutscenes from the Amiga version (Ocean), which blend in nicely from an art standpoint.

Why Batman '89 on SNES
Here's the thing: the first Batman movie never made it to the Super Nintendo.

The SNES got:

Batman Returns (1992)
Batman Forever (1995)
Batman & Robin (1997)

But Tim Burton's 1989 Batman was never developed for the SNES. It existed on NES, Game Boy, Genesis, PC Engine, and Amiga — but on Nintendo's 16-bit console, it's always been a missing chapter.

So I figured: why not build it?
The goal is to fill that gap — imagining what a Batman '89 on SNES could have been, taking the best of the existing versions and adapting it to the console.

LET THE CODING BEGIN!!
Free SNES homebrew dev.
Relive the past. Imagine the future.
Website
https://medium.com/@SUPER-J11BIT/super-j11bit-9f43c2096759