Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: It's not fun any more  (Read 7219 times)

Description:

Offline Khephren

• Show only replies by Khephren
Re: It's not fun any more
« Reply #59 from previous page: January 06, 2011, 08:12:43 AM »
Quote from: KThunder;604207
you need to calm down too franko

don't see there's owt wrong with defending oneself form unprovoked attacks. I don't think iv'e ever seen franko deliberately start an argument. (unusual in itself for a scotsman!)

As for franko being rich but looking for the best sky deal...everyone knows even scots millionaires turn the toilet roll over so they can use it again!

(disclaimer: my dad's scots, this gives me a free run on scotish jokes)

Offline Tension

« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2011, 08:31:12 AM »
Quote from: magnetic;604203
So before you go posting your lies and absolute sh&t about me get your facts right and stop making false accusations and claims or my friend I can assure you, you will regret it...

Let me tell you this, you are lucky you live in scotland if you were anywhere near me i'd pay you a visit you chump

What a funt you are.

Offline vidarh

• Show only replies by vidarh
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2011, 09:07:29 AM »
Quote from: Franko;604126
But come June of this year if I don't manage to talk Sky into giving me another good deal for broadband, I'll be quite happy to leave the internet behind and devote all my time to my miggies... :)

Hah. You'd get abstinence problems soon enough and come back to us...

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »
Quote from: Tension;604251
What a funt you are.

What's a funt?
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline Tension

« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2011, 12:51:17 PM »
Quote from: Kesa;604287
What's a funt?

a fucking kitty.

Offline whabang

• Show only replies by whabang
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2011, 12:54:40 PM »
Quote from: Tension;604288
a fucking kitty.
Isn't that what they're designed for? Adding "fucking" seems a bit redundant imo.
Beating the dead horse since 2002.

Offline Ral-Clan

• Show only replies by Ral-Clan
    • http://www3.sympatico.ca/clarke-santin/
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2011, 12:58:31 PM »
Quote from: magnetic;604180
Ummm if you have unlimited money like you claim why in the world would you haggle over the internet services?  Or why would you wait to go online until some super cheap deal came along?

I'm starting to detect some bs...

....ummmm.....Scottish?
Music I've made using Amigas and other retro-instruments: http://theovoids.bandcamp.com

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2011, 12:58:58 PM »
hmmmmmm...

I think if i used funt as an insult they would probably laugh at me! It sounds really cute!
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline zipper

« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2011, 01:01:37 PM »
Actually f comes from fat...

Offline Digiman

• Show only replies by Digiman
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2011, 01:15:36 PM »
Or in cockney rhyming slang 'you alan'

alan funt...$%&* :)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 05:31:08 PM by Argo »

Offline A4000_Mad

• Show only replies by A4000_Mad
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2011, 10:21:48 PM »
Quote from: Franko;604126
But come June of this year if I don't manage to talk Sky into giving me another good deal for broadband, I'll be quite happy to leave the internet behind and devote all my time to my miggies... :)

You won't be going anywhere Franko :lol: This site will become an additional part of your Amiga world and the questions and information in the threads will just give you even more reasons to switch on your Amiga's. Resistance is futile!! :)
A4000 Mad

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2011, 10:28:41 PM »
Quote from: A4000_Mad;604444
You won't be going anywhere Franko :lol: This site will become an additional part of your Amiga world and the questions and information in the threads will just give you even more reasons to switch on your Amiga's. Resistance is futile!! :)

Most likely not... as when you call SKY to get your box repaired (at least once every two years) and they say they are going to charge you a £65 call out fee, you simply have to say "well I'd like to cancel my susbscription then"...

And bobs your auntie, you get a nice shiny new SKY+ box, no fee and a months free subscription... :) (it never fails... :lol:)

Can't wait to see what deal I get when I tell them I don't want to renew my broadband subscription... ;)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:37:50 AM by Franko »

Offline A4000_Mad

• Show only replies by A4000_Mad
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2011, 06:31:02 AM »
Quote from: Franko;604447
Most likely not... as when you call SKY to get your box repaired (at least once every two years) and they say they are going to charge you a £65 call out fee, you simply have to say "well I'd like to cancel my susbscription then"...

And bobs your auntie, you get a nice shiny new SKY+ box, no fee and a months free subscription... :) (it never fails... :lol:)

Can't wait to see what deal I get when I tell them I don't want to renew my broadband subscription... ;)

You are right about the call out charge being a bluff mate. They kept sending me letters saying that I needed to insure my Sky+ HD for £15 a month, which I never did. Then when the hard drive packed up they came and fitted a new Sky+HD box for free. The butt heads! :lol:
A4000 Mad

Offline magnetic

• Show only replies by magnetic
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2011, 09:08:03 AM »
hey tension you dont need to get involved or get nasty. Obviously you are pretty low class as well. Go (#*@# off. If you read the the thread your boyfriend there threatened me first, i quoted him in the quote you posted. You should learn to mind your business.
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2011, 09:27:25 AM »
Quote from: magnetic;604571
hey tension you dont need to get involved or get nasty. Obviously you are pretty low class as well. Go (#*@# off. If you read the the thread your boyfriend there threatened me first, i quoted him in the quote you posted. You should learn to mind your business.

Ooooh... boyfriend now... it was so quite last night I was hoping you had crawled back under your rock... :)

And numptie I never threatened you, I simply told you you would regret it nothing to to with physical violence like you implied to me. So once again pack it in or you will regret it... :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:38:44 AM by Franko »

Offline ElPolloDiabl

• Show only replies by ElPolloDiabl
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2011, 10:22:44 AM »
This place is getting hostile. Go ahead and have disagreements, but keep the arguments civil. I don't want to think that Amiga users are pretty small minded... No new hardware to boast about, I'll insult someone instead.

My experience here primarily involves waiting for hardware and software news. Also to debate the future of the hobby, ask some questions about the past and stay in touch with Amiga programming knowledge.

There's an old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all." Just be considerate at least.
Go Go Gadget Signature!