Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Phone It In to Amiga Roundtable!  (Read 1762 times)

Description:

Offline MobbyGTopic starter

• Occupy Amiga
    • Show only replies by MobbyG
    • http://www.amigaz.org
Phone It In to Amiga Roundtable!
« on: October 10, 2009, 02:06:49 AM »
We’ve added a new way to get ahold of us and tell us what you think about our shows! We now have a Google Voice number! So you can call us, or send an SMS and tell us what you REALLY think. Please be aware, toll or international charges may apply depending on where you call/text from.  So if you have something to say to us, get in touch!

The number is, 315-520-8330 (That's in Utica, N.Y.) Add 011 for calling international.

So tell us what you think about the show, a funny story you heard, maybe an idea for us to talk about. What are you waiting for? Call, or text us now! And as an added surprise, it may ring through to a real human! Plus we may leave a weird message from time to time. Don't delay! Call today!

:-D

AmigaZ.org Website
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 02:34:53 AM by MobbyG »
-=:[ Rich Lawrence ]:=-

Offline persia

• Show only replies by persia
Re: Phone It In to Amiga Roundtable!
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2009, 02:26:16 AM »
You forgot the country code, you may be able to dial the number that way but from Australia we would have to dial +1 315-520-8330
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What we\'re witnessing is the sad, lonely crowing of that last, doomed cock.

Offline joetee

• Show only replies by joetee
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 01:36:20 PM »
.. .  .   .    .     .It is so nice to visit an Amiga site and see that so much is still going on - new hardware and software - as well as the same strong Amigans still at it making things happen.
I lurk more than ever now and am happy with what I see.  I'm pretty far behind all of the new H&SW stuff that you all are using&doing daily because I am more of a classic amiga guy, but I still retain my intrest in keeping The Amiga alive FOREVER!

Bravo people!.     .    .   .  . ..
Joe Torre .  . ...X Hardware Engineer @ Amiga Inc... .  .

Offline MobbyGTopic starter

• Occupy Amiga
    • Show only replies by MobbyG
    • http://www.amigaz.org
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »
Amiga Roundtable will be recording a new episode this weekend, and we're inviting you to call in or send a txt to us, with your question or comment about the show.

The number is +011 (315) 520-8330 - This is an Upstate NY number, so toll charges or texting fees may apply.

Messages sent in will be played/read on the show. Send them on in!
-=:[ Rich Lawrence ]:=-

Offline persia

• Show only replies by persia
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2009, 12:14:53 AM »
Nice try the country code for the US and Canada is +1, what you dial to access a number varies by country, so the number is usually specified with the country code but without the access number, ie +1 315-520-8330, what I would dial here is 0011 1 315-520-8330, some one in the UK would dial 00 1 315-520-8330 (actually a huge part of the world would dial it that way).  In Skype, you'd just do +1 315-520-8330...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What we\'re witnessing is the sad, lonely crowing of that last, doomed cock.