Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Need help please....... squirrel CD-player  (Read 858 times)

Description:

Need help please....... squirrel CD-player
« on: March 28, 2003, 07:39:29 AM »
hi..

got problems with my A600HD equiped with SquirrelSCSI and a SCSI CDRom player. I simply cannot get the player to talk to any audioCD playing software. The CD has Phono connectors so I simply need a program that can tell the CD to start playing etc. help desperatly needed...... thanks. the oldie CDTV-player used to work on an old A1200 but i cant seem to get it running on any machine now. :-?

Offline whabang

• Show only replies by whabang
Re: Need help please....... squirrel CD-player
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2003, 08:05:32 AM »
Is there a play-button on the player? That could be an easy work-around...
Beating the dead horse since 2002.

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2003, 10:55:49 AM »
Which kickstart do you got in the 600? if it's 3.1 and you're running OS3.9, there is the built-in cd player, if not, there's always IDEfix which sports PlayCD.

Hope i helped :-)

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2003, 11:28:44 AM »
he he, no... there is no play button on the cdrom, i didnt even have a cd laying around with such a button.

i got os39 on my other machines, but this one has V2 all the way. no chip upgrades, but OS2.1 is on the drive.

Offline Matt_H

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2003, 12:40:49 PM »
Aminet should have what you're looking for. Anything that allows you to adjust device and unit preferences should work with the Squirrel.

I use DCPlayer on my CD32. It works in the background and can be controlled from the joystick.