Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: count me in  (Read 1017 times)

Description:

Offline adonayTopic starter

• Show only replies by adonay
    • http://www.freewebs.com/adonay-/index.htm
count me in
« on: January 20, 2005, 11:44:46 PM »
Hi back after ten years will put some new afford back in to the old roots .

adonay
A1200 ACA 1230

Offline rayt

• Show only replies by rayt
Re: count me in
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 12:00:14 AM »
hmm great, welcome to amiga.org.. btw do you already have an amiga or do you plan to buy one(classic? amigaone?)?

Offline adonayTopic starter

• Show only replies by adonay
    • http://www.freewebs.com/adonay-/index.htm
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 12:37:39 AM »
hehe got a new one to day *hmm* old 1200 1230 blizz +idfix ++, one but it will do ok with dragon cold fire perhapps shark after that got adicted after two weeks with AIAB(WINUAE) so will be going big for it this time ..

can see that things has happned since i did this last time but have ben curius these last two years lots of looking in forums studdying and other things have brought me back .

pluss financial plusses gives me a good new head start witch i could not afford before..

oo and for the amiga one or pegasos no! lack to much old compability and dont like to emulate amiga on amiga or pega .. emulation always buggs never seen other wise.
will go classic with the good old games and apps + perhapps addon pc .. Shark?? for extra POWER!

thx for posting back by the way.

adonay  8-)
A1200 ACA 1230

Offline rayt

• Show only replies by rayt
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2005, 01:20:06 AM »
I wouldn't count either on the shark or the dragon.. if you got some spare cash, you should maybe wait until the different accelerators are out and tested.. who knows, maybe these ack ppc/radeon accellerators turn out to be very good and the dragon never sees the light of the day.. but anyway a 1230 is a pretty nice system.. you may check out whdload which lets you use lots of old games (even 1.x and ndos games) directly from your harddrive.. I use it myself on my A1230 and its one of the best amiga programms ever developed in the last few years..