Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Directly at Franko......  (Read 5870 times)

Description:

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
Re: Directly at Franko......
« Reply #74 from previous page: January 08, 2011, 09:56:50 PM »
!

Offline tone007

« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2011, 10:02:51 PM »
+1
3 Commodore file cabinets, 2 Commodore USB turntables, 1 AmigaWorld beer mug
Alienware M14x i7 laptop running AmigaForever

Offline Kesa

• Ninja Fruit Slasher
    • Show only replies by Kesa
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2011, 10:05:47 PM »
Quote from: Darrin;604876
It is about Franko and whether or not he actually exists.  I have an envelope with his handwriting which could be the equivalent of the Turin Shroud!  However, I refuse to allow anybody to carbon date even a square millimeter of this “holy relic” for fear that it might prove that it is an early 2011 fake and not a genuine 2010 original!  He has even left an image of himself in the top corner and he looks surprisingly like Queen Elizabeth II.

I saw in a documentary that the person in the Turin Shroud is actually Leonardo Da Vinci.
Even my cat doesn\'t like me.

Offline tone007

« Reply #77 on: January 08, 2011, 10:07:06 PM »
Quote from: Franko;604909
!

+1

Offline tone007

« Reply #78 on: January 08, 2011, 10:07:40 PM »
Quote from: Kesa;604911
I saw in a documentary that the person in the Turin Shroud is actually Leonardo Da Vinci.

No, Di Caprio!

Offline Franko

• Show only replies by Franko
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2011, 10:11:29 PM »
whoa... hawd ra bus...

Ah'm not deed yet... (least I don't think so... pokes meself in the eye... OUCH... nope definitely still alive... :))

Good gawd... I went to visit me sister today and got back only to read my own obituary column here on the org... :eek:

What's going on !!! everything from me having a hissy fit, the masses stoating their heeds off the wailing wall, candlelight vigils being held to me being compared to the second coming of jesus christ .... :lol:

(just thought I'd keep the religious stuff going, always good for an argument that one... ;))

Did one of you lot break in while I was gone and raid me medicine cabinet... :lol:

I've received more PMs and  emails in one day than I have my entire 6 months on the net, (gonna take me quite a wee while to reply to them all so please be patient... :))

Anyway what's this thread all about ??? has something happened while I was away, did they reopen the original Amiga factory and right now the little elves are hard at work producing new golden Amigas... :)

Me's a wee bit confused here, gonna have a nice cuppa a quick ciggie and take me meds (if there's any left) while I try to figure this all out... :)

(PS:Who the Fcuk is this Franko geezer you all speak of, I've never spoke to him meself sounds like a right bamstick if you ask me.. ;))

Offline ajlwalker

• Show only replies by ajlwalker
« Reply #80 on: January 08, 2011, 10:12:32 PM »
Franko has said all along that he'll probably bin the internet on a whim.

He only recently started using it, and while he said it was useful, I got the impression he could take or leave it.

I see he's posted on this thread, so I'll just add that I too like his posts.  He's a welcome breath of fresh air and very knowledgable on Amiga.  As a fellow Scot too, it's nice to read some Scottish vernacular on a global site.

Haste ye back Franko, dinnae be a stranger!