Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Join several amiga boards into one!  (Read 2544 times)

Description:

Offline Argo

• Show only replies by Argo
Re: Join several amiga boards into one!
« Reply #14 from previous page: December 28, 2005, 04:51:29 PM »
Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations represents a Vulcan belief that beauty, growth, progress--all result from the union of the unlike. Concord, as much as discord, requires the presence of at least two different notes. The brotherhood of man is an ideal based on learning to delight in our essential differences, as well as learning to recognize our similarities. The IDIC symbol is a union of a plain circle and triangle, uniting to produce the beautiful gemstone in the middle. The circle represents infinite, nature, woman, etc; the triangle can represent the finite, art, man, etc.

Offline krize

• Show only replies by krize
    • Horrordelic Records
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2005, 05:14:51 PM »
Hi.

As a member of all three boards (and morphzone,polarboing and others lol) I cant see any reason why to join them, diversity is good! All the boards have their advantage and disadvantage (some more than others maybe hehe :))

Great post Wayne, this is the right attitude IMHO :) I agree so much on what you talk about here..

I always say we should all get along, we are really in the same boat (all the different Amiga flavours..).

I love forums though, very cool to meet so many Amiga interested people!!
MacMiniG4 MOS 3.18 rulez ... For music check: Horrordelic Records - Dark Psychedelic Music Since 2011 -

Offline The_Editor

• Show only replies by The_Editor
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 06:05:24 PM »

Nicely said Wayne !!

Everyone makes mistakes... It's called "being human".
The Reluctant Pom