Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: are we still sharing crazy ebay postings?  (Read 112422 times)

Description:

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
Re: are we still sharing crazy ebay postings?
« Reply #29 from previous page: May 19, 2015, 10:49:09 PM »
I got one of those where no kickstart disk is needed, I was told the mod was most likely done by the dealer, I still have to investigate it further :)

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2015, 02:03:12 PM »
Pretty sure it had a Picasso IV card in it and one of the accompanying modules :) Part of the reason why it went so high, kinda sucks though if the Picasso don't work !

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2015, 11:10:13 PM »
LOL @ Mike

Not I !

No, I got my 3000T last year but just recently started working on it, I love it plain as it is with the 030 @ 25mhz, I'm pretty happy with the built-in flicker fixer thing in the 3000 models, I did however install one of those zip to simm adapters for the fastram. Just got a fancy scsi card reader PCB-50 that I want to install and with all those extra zorro slots I might install a 2065 NIC and a pc bridgeboard .. we'll see .. I got some options being hoarder extraordinaire :laughing:

And mine is not missing part of the case like the one in that auction :D

There is however one or two small rust spots in the bottom of the case that I want to sand down and treat.

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2015, 11:11:27 PM »
LOL @ Mike

Not I !

No, I got my 3000T last year but just recently started working on it, I love it plain as it is with the 030 @ 25mhz, I'm pretty happy with the built-in flicker fixer thing in the 3000 models, I did however install one of those zip to simm adapters for the fastram. Just got a fancy scsi card reader PCB-50 that I want to install and with all those extra zorro slots I might install a 2065 NIC (eh no, not going to browse the internetz with that) and a pc bridgeboard .. we'll see .. I got some options being hoarder extraordinaire :laughing:

And mine is not missing part of the case like the one in that auction :D

There is however one or two small rust spots in the bottom of the case that I want to sand down and treat.

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2015, 01:12:50 PM »
No pictures of the motherboard on that 3000T, I'd be careful, if the original battery is still in there :(

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2015, 01:51:01 PM »
I wouldn't say that's a true indicator of its value when it's only 2 bidders going back and forth starting at $550. Once they satisfy their needs we might see more "normal" prices again.

It is however a Rev D board which are a bit less common :)

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2015, 02:33:00 AM »
Oh yeah, I seen it when it wasn't sold yet. Then I thought to myself, buy this to make one of my 500's a 1200 ... what am I thinking .. I am getting better at hoard control :laughing:

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2015, 01:16:48 PM »
Mike, on a normal day I would say about 6 times, usually when I first get up in morning and am still trying to wake up, during breaks/lunch at work and after I get home .. maybe one more time before bed :) .. there are days in a row sometimes when I don't check at all.

p.s.: my 2000-060 is mine .. all mine !!! .. lol. Eh, do you still have both your kidneys? :laughing:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 01:19:14 PM by DutchinUSA »

Offline DutchinUSA

• Show all replies
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2015, 11:52:43 PM »
Oh !! Need one for my Vic-20 ... yeah, not that crazy :laughing: