Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Groaner's Corner [was:EMINEM]  (Read 60063 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: Groaner's Corner [was:EMINEM]
« on: November 07, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »
Quote from: Tension;528020
Back in 2003 when this thread started, all i did was drink, take drugs, fuck, and fight.

Good times.

Sounds eerily familar to moi! :lol:
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »
Went to my local Sainsbury's and saw a sign "Try something new today", so I turned around and went to ASDA.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 11:51:16 PM »
Three Wall Street millionaires are all on a plane leaving the U.S.

One says, "I'm going to throw a check for $100,000 out the window and make one family happy." And he throws the check out the window.

The second says, "I'm going to throw two checks for $75,000 out the window and make two families happy." And he throws the two checks out the window.

The third millionaire says, "I'm going to throw three checks for $60,000 out the window and make three families happy." And he throws the three checks out the window.

Then the pilot turns around and says, "Why don't all three of you jump out the window and make all of the U.S. happy?"