Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: IndivisionECS will have dual video output!  (Read 20015 times)

Description:

Offline cv643d

• Show all replies
Re: IndivisionECS will have dual video output!
« on: September 01, 2009, 03:28:06 PM »
Hehe, good to know that I did not critisize the price of A1200 version on my blog so I did not get humiliated on the internet :-)    j/k

It is funny though that I got a comment from a guy who complained when I had written the Indivision gives rock solid image stability, he told me that the image flickered a bit in hires-laced, almost as if I had tricked him into buying it. Hey man, thats just the way interlace modes look when they are flicker-fixed lol, even UAE screens in interlace looks like that!

Jens, you should sell the A600 Apollo, I guess it would sell in thousands of units, especially if you sell if for €99.99! ;-)

Quote from: Schoenfeld;521684
The funny thing is that those who scream loudest are the ones disqualifying themselves. I was pointed to the amigalounge blog and nearly laughed my a** off scrolling all the way down: First, he's complaining about pricing, wants to make his own Amiga designs (yeah, right, we've seen iWin before). Then he'd sell Indivision ECS at 69 USD in "thousands". Sure, a market that's good for a few hundred will take a few thousand extra units if it's only cheap enough. Didn't know that rule yet, maybe that's what I made wrong the past 15 years?

However, his random photos truly make up for all the fuzz that this person is babbeling. He's great at putting out numbers without background. He's arguing, and it even looks right if you don't ask any questions (such as "does the developer need to eat?"). He argues and argues, and then places this "random photo" in his blog:

http://www.amigalounge.com/uploaded_images/argue091204ek6-779239.jpg

Thanks buddy, you've made my day :-)

Jens
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 03:31:48 PM by cv643d »
Amiga articles
"New shell. It was finished a while back, but I still see bugs, haha" - SSolie

Offline cv643d

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 03:32:03 PM »
Quote from: CountRaven;521699
Do we really need this card to plug a classic machine on a TV? I do not think so.... Why not use an RGB 2 Scart cable or something similar?

I have been thinking about the RGB cable too since the RGB cable gives very crisp output, but as I understood the image on a 50" plasma which have VGA input is going to look better from an Indivision than from an A500 with an RGB cable connected to it?

I do not know how TV's work but LCD/Plasma scale the image to fit the resolution of the TV, and sometimes this scaling can look bad.
Amiga articles

Offline cv643d

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 10:34:43 PM »
Great info, great product, service and feedback, as usual!

I am falling off my chair with excitement when I speculate what we might be able to do with Clone-A since a simple scandoubler has so many functions! :)
Amiga articles