Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A600 Memory

AuthorTopic: Gold 2.7 release for the Vampire accelerators  (Read 10192 times)

Offline Chucky

Re: Gold 2.7 release for the Vampire accelerators
« Reply #270 on: April 09, 2018, 07:25:23 PM »
Quote from: sean_skroht;838362

It's a little frustrating because I haven't had any replies to my bug reporting and I'm not sure there's any point reporting on the WHDLoad Mantis bug tracker since they may turn around and say: "It's working for us on all our machines, get Gunnar to fix his core." Plus WHDLoad team take ages to respond to bug reports because there are so many of them.

I was reading on another forum about reported bugs with vampire and everyone reported: NO a bug that only appears on vampire is ONLY the vampteam issue.  as it would not be needed to handle..  (especially when they say it is the most compatible solution)

so yup!  you are right. no idea to report that to anyother place than the apollo-team.

Offline kolla

« Reply #271 on: April 09, 2018, 09:14:11 PM »
It's also rather pointless to report bugs that you already know will fall under "won't fix".
B5D6A1D019D5D45BCC56F4782AC220D8B3E2A6CC

Offline guibrush

« Reply #272 on: April 10, 2018, 07:56:22 AM »
Quote from: kolla;838382
It's also rather pointless to report bugs that you already know will fall under "won't fix".

Always less pointless than trying to argue with you. But anyways, I hold a screenshot of this another false statement for later.