Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A600 Memory

AuthorTopic: Prisma Megamix Music Card Available On AmigaKit.com  (Read 3112 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline QuikSanz

Re: Prisma Megamix Music Card Available On AmigaKit.com
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2016, 06:28:48 PM »
Quote from: danwood;816112
Anyone managed to get CD audio working?  Had my card since Wednesday but cannot get CD audio to work no matter what I try :/

Presume this is the CDDA header?  (documentation doesn't give a port layout)

http://i.imgur.com/8wFE5xG.jpg

Keen to get a review of this out today, but need to get it working first.

The output of that connector is already converted to audio in the CD. The connector on the Prisma may be an output, not an input.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 06:29:38 PM by QuikSanz »
 

Offline F1Lupo

Re: Prisma Megamix Music Card Available On AmigaKit.com
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2016, 06:37:05 PM »
Quote from: danwood;816112
Anyone managed to get CD audio working?  Had my card since Wednesday but cannot get CD audio to work no matter what I try :/

Presume this is the CDDA header?  (documentation doesn't give a port layout)

http://i.imgur.com/8wFE5xG.jpg

Keen to get a review of this out today, but need to get it working first.

from: bubbo42 over at EAB thread:

"you need to enable CD_Input via CON304, first. This is done by attaching the yet-to-be-released SPDIF-module.

Alternatively, put two jumpers on CON301 like this (please excuse blurry picture):"
____________________________________________________________________
c64-dual sids, A1000, A1200-060@50, A4000-CSMKIII
Indivision AGA & Catweasel MK4+= Amazing
! My Master Miggies-Amiga 1000 & AmigaOne X1000 !
--- www.mancave-ramblings.blogspot.ca ---
  -AspireOS.com & Amikit- Amiga for your netbook-
***X1000- I BELIEVE *** :angel:
 

Offline trixster

Re: Prisma Megamix Music Card Available On AmigaKit.com
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2017, 08:26:35 PM »
Quote from: LoadWB;815961
THAT'S pretty cool... but then, what are compatible add-ons?  hrmmmmmmmm the game's afoot!


Did it ever get solved whether the clockport functioned as an actual clockport, or wherever it's just the way to connect to a clockport equipped machine?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]A1200 + 80Mhz B1260 + Indi AGA2 + Ide-fix Express | A500 | A3000 + 50Mhz A3660 + CV64 + Deneb + 486SLC + ZorRam
A4000/040 + 66Mhz  Cyberstorm Mk2 + Indi AGA + Voodoo 3 + Sonnet G3 + Deneb + Prisma | SNES | C64 | CPC6128 | MD | 3DO
Acorn A3020 | A3000 | A420/1 | Atom | Master Turbo | BBC B | Atari Falcon + 100Mhz CT60e | PS1 | PS2 | Saturn | Atari Jaguar
 

Offline BozzerBigD

Re: Prisma Megamix Music Card Available On AmigaKit.com
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2017, 09:51:23 PM »
Quote from: trixster;831346
Did it ever get solved whether the clockport functioned as an actual clockport, or wherever it's just the way to connect to a clockport equipped machine?
This has never been clarified hence I have not bought one. I need USB functionality (Rapid Road) and would like to play MP3s etc but don't really need ethernet so if it worked as a clock port and was compatible with the Rapid Road it would be ideal. However, I guess AmigaKit are keeping tight lipped for a reason.
"Art challenges technology. Technology inspires the art."

John Lasseter, Co-Founder of Pixar Animation Studios
 

Offline QuikSanz

Re: Prisma Megamix Music Card Available On AmigaKit.com
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2017, 03:22:57 AM »
Quote from: BozzerBigD;831349
This has never been clarified hence I have not bought one. I need USB functionality (Rapid Road) and would like to play MP3s etc but don't really need ethernet so if it worked as a clock port and was compatible with the Rapid Road it would be ideal. However, I guess AmigaKit are keeping tight lipped for a reason.


Actually there are many connectors on there and none of them are documented so I will not touch one until they are. There is even one with no pins in it with audio connector spacing?