Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Amiga Kit Amiga Store Iridium Banner AMIStore App Store A600 Memory

AuthorTopic: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS  (Read 18995 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nicholas

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 07:23:55 PM »
Quote from: vox;618650
Double dat!
Some of the retired dictators will be hired to help their worldwide domination :-)

_________________
AmigaOS 3.5 & 4.1 registered user
Amiga goes PowerPC RISC
http://www.youtube.com/user/vojinvidanovic79


The brave Iranian people overthrew their Imperial Puppet Dictator in 1979.

Remind us how long the Chetniks put up with Bolshevik rule for?
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini
 

Offline TheGoose

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 07:26:17 PM »
Quote from: Nicholas;618636
Commodore Amiga own it in Iran and the rest of the free world.


Nicholas, aren't you late for a revolution some where?

So there, how professional / smart  is this x-satellite hustler? Sets out, uses some trademark name that's not his, gets shot down. So what, keep moving, these dummies will buy anything. - That's what he thinks of us.
G1200, A3000D, A1200 PPC AOS4.0C

I\'m on Google +
 

Offline nicholas

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 07:42:09 PM »
Quote from: TheGoose;618693
Nicholas, aren't you late for a revolution some where?


The second (and long over due) American Revolution could learn a lot from the Islamic Revolution. Take your country back my friend!

Quote

So there, how professional / smart  is this x-satellite hustler? Sets out, uses some trademark name that's not his, gets shot down. So what, keep moving, these dummies will buy anything. - That's what he thinks of us.


Anyone who buys something from him really is a dummy! :)
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini
 

Offline persia

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2011, 07:47:17 PM »
My Iranian relatives are moving as much of their assets outside of Iran while they can.  They feel the fake Ayyatollah is nearing the end of his rule and that once he's ousted the secret police will go on a rampage.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What we\'re witnessing is the sad, lonely crowing of that last, doomed cock.
 

Offline nicholas

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2011, 07:55:32 PM »
Quote from: persia;618704
My Iranian relatives are moving as much of their assets outside of Iran while they can.  They feel the fake Ayyatollah is nearing the end of his rule and that once he's ousted the secret police will go on a rampage.


Khaveh sho munafegh pedar sag.
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini
 

Offline Piru

  • \' union select name,pwd--
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Join Date: Aug 2002
  • Posts: 6946
  • Total likes: 0
    • http://www.iki.fi/sintonen/
Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2011, 07:57:30 PM »
Quote from: vox;618652
Another sad case of their wild self exponations that generaly inslut AmigaOS and Amigas. There has been no CBM 64/128 related products aside from emulation joystick and boards

In many ways Commodore community is a much healthier and more vigorous than amigoid one (and there's no infighting, everyone is enjoying themselves). There are tons of wicked HW projects too, for example: http://www.1541ultimate.net/content/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42&Itemid=20

And I'd be inclined to agree that as a brand Commodore is much more recognizable than Amiga.

Quote
Hope this kind of their propaganda will not make much Amiga related news

Regardless how we might feel about them they've every right to get their newsitems published. amiga.org is free for all.
 

Offline vox

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2011, 08:03:12 PM »
Quote from: Piru;618709
I

And I'd be inclined to agree that as a brand Commodore is much more recognizable than Amiga.
.


I don`t. AMiga was Commodores best selling brend, but Commodore has lead Amiga to death. Amiga outlived Commodore, this is just an optical illusion, copyright zombie exploit.

Commodore 64 and 128D were great computers, I enjoyed my slimp cheap version for East Europe for years.

But thats a dumb exponation from company whose first Commodore is not selling yet, and next they say they gonna zombify all Commodore Amigas (that will not even resemble original Classics).
Future Acube and MOS supporter, fi di good, nothing fi di unprofessionals. Learn it harder way! http://www.youtube.com/user/rasvoja and https://www.facebook.com/rasvoja
 

Offline TheGoose

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2011, 08:06:51 PM »
Quote from: Piru;618709
In many ways Commodore community is a much healthier and more vigorous than amigoid one (and there's no infighting, everyone is enjoying themselves). There are tons of wicked HW projects too, for example: http://www.1541ultimate.net/content/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=42&Itemid=20

And I'd be inclined to agree that as a brand Commodore is much more recognizable than Amiga.


Regardless how we might feel about them they've every right to get their newsitems published. amiga.org is free for all.


Word Piru! So true, check out what I'm getting from lovely Finland in a few days:
http://koti.mbnet.fi/malinto/dualsid/gallery.shtml
G1200, A3000D, A1200 PPC AOS4.0C

I\'m on Google +
 

Offline Nostalgiac

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 08:10:58 PM »
Quote from: kolla;618667
So when will Cloanto go after all other Workbench systems out there? :)


I have a Workbench(tm) in my garage.. I just decided to call it "Workbench XXX" ... sue me !

ta
Tom UK
2000/2060/128mb/2320/2gb/C64-3D/Hydra-Aminet on OS 3.9

c128/1541/1750/1351 with Dolphin Dos and eprom burner
 

Offline Digiman

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2011, 08:21:39 PM »
Quote from: vox;618710
I don`t. AMiga was Commodores best selling brend, but Commodore has lead Amiga to death. Amiga outlived Commodore, this is just an optical illusion, copyright zombie exploit.

Commodore 64 and 128D were great computers, I enjoyed my slimp cheap version for East Europe for years.

But thats a dumb exponation from company whose first Commodore is not selling yet, and next they say they gonna zombify all Commodore Amigas (that will not even resemble original Classics).

C64 had about 2-300% more sales than all Amiga models.

oh and just to be clear Cloanto also need to go bankrupt sharpish so don't be a prick by buying their rubbish.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 08:25:50 PM by Digiman »
 

Offline vox

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2011, 08:23:53 PM »
Quote from: Digiman;618725
C64 had about 2-300% more sales than all Amiga models.


Great for Commodore. And that alone helps CUSA in 2011? Dont be childish. They don`t like they know its a problem to use Workbench name and need sound excuse. If so, why they dont realise Commodore 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000?
Future Acube and MOS supporter, fi di good, nothing fi di unprofessionals. Learn it harder way! http://www.youtube.com/user/rasvoja and https://www.facebook.com/rasvoja
 

Offline jorkany

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2011, 08:28:04 PM »
Quote from: vox;618726
Great for Commodore. And that alone helps CUSA in 2011? Dont be childish. They don`t like they know its a problem to use Workbench name and need sound excuse. If so, why they dont realise Commodore 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000?


I think he may have been referring to this statement of yours:
Quote
AMiga was Commodores best selling brend


Amiga was not Commodore's best selling brand. The C64 far outpaced it in sales and popularity. Whether this helps CUSA or not doesn't seem to have been in the mix.
 

Offline Digiman

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2011, 08:30:29 PM »
Quote from: vox;618726
Great for Commodore. And that alone helps CUSA in 2011? Dont be childish. They don`t like they know its a problem to use Workbench name and need sound excuse. If so, why they dont realise Commodore 1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000?


Your English no good? You said Amiga was Comodore's biggest success. Wrong, that would be C64 @ 17+ million sold (lowest estimate).

I don't care about C=USA OR Cloanpoo :)
 

Offline vox

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2011, 08:34:50 PM »
Quote from: Digiman;618730
Your English no good? You said Amiga was Comodore's biggest success. Wrong, that would be C64 @ 17+ million sold (lowest estimate).

I don't care about C=USA OR Cloanpoo :)


Oh, so 8-bit times were that BIG? And how many Sinclair ZX Spectrums were sold

P.S.
Can you please find me the SInclair QL numbers - that is a secret!

OK, I admit I was mistaken. But in my idealism Amiga has brought us to 32-bit digital consumer and creation era (digitizing, music, art, drawing, gaming, BBBS ...) and Commodore Bussines Machines were nice, but a bridge to it.
Future Acube and MOS supporter, fi di good, nothing fi di unprofessionals. Learn it harder way! http://www.youtube.com/user/rasvoja and https://www.facebook.com/rasvoja
 

Offline actung_bab

Re: Workbench 5 renamed Commodore OS
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2011, 08:43:23 PM »
Quote from: Franko;618637
Awe naw... :(

Another ruddy thread about bullshit... :(
am sorry "bullshit" tm is trademarked to amiga inc there hoping to annouce a product based on
very soon and secret top secret partners on project
Acthung baby
http://telnet://midnight-blue.dyndns.org
Cnet 4.60 PRO bbs software
Amiga 1200 020 14 mhz mbz 1200 z pcmcia network card 4 meg ram 2 Gb scandisk cf
Amiga 2000 020
Amiga 4000 030 25 mhz broken
Amiga x 4 1200
x 6 Sony Ps 3 Orginal 60 gb 4  port usb 160 gb hd (os 4.1 ready :-)
what can i say i like thse machines
x 3 XBOX 360 1x xbox 360 slim
url=http://avatars.jurko.net][/url]