Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: New Rant -"Community Take Control" - on Class Of X  (Read 1303 times)

Description:

Offline unchartedTopic starter

• Show only replies by uncharted
New Rant -"Community Take Control" - on Class Of X
« on: June 23, 2002, 10:45:56 PM »
Frustration at the current situation put into words, lots of them, some even forming coherent sentences.

Check it out on Class Of X here

Offline Rodney

• Show only replies by Rodney
    • http://donthaveone.com/
Re: New Rant -"Community Take Control" - on Class
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2002, 04:39:01 PM »
One page is more then enough. Given that these are just someones personal opinion's i wont go on about how i didnt agree with the first page. Which, come to think of it, doesnt give me much to talk about.

My opinion on this is that i dont care whos right or whos wrong, but for Amiga Inc to even publicaly announce (by severl staff members) that there seems to be a problem with MOS well, the obviously is. I believe also that some staff memebers have mentioned they are persuing this as we speak, so in my opinion, saying Amiga Inc havnt done anything aobut it is not correct. I believe they have done something and are prolly waiting for their turn in court. Im not sure how the whole court system works or how long it takes for your case to be heard but i dont think it would be instant!

Another thing the first page mentioned was that the MOS side hasnt or hasnt seemed to be bitch about what Amiga Inc have been saying. They've been keeping away from the public all together. I dont know why, maybe they just feel thats better, maybe they feel its the best thing for keeping them from saying something they shouldnt? Who knows... But i'd have to say, Amiga Inc have and do conduct them selfs very professionaly and i'd have to say, as far as this legality issue goes, i'd be on their side since i dont see why they would lie, because if found out the implications could be monsterous.
We are not Humans having a spirital experiance
We are Spirits having a Human experiance.

Offline DaveP

• Show only replies by DaveP
Re: New Rant -"Community Take Control" - on Class
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2002, 07:54:24 PM »
1. Only the outcome of legal actions will "debunk" the legaility "myths".

2.  This appears to me to be yet another attempt to stir the pot which had stopped boiling nicely allowing for constructive conversation to re-appear on most sites ( apart from cheesegrate of course ).

3.  Trolling is trolling, calling people a troll can be used tactically in debate however this does not mean that all "troll" labelling and "fud" labelling is innaccurate. It comes down to the motivation of the poster.

Dave.
Hate figure. :lol: