Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Emulatioin in WB?  (Read 1095 times)

Description:

Offline Damion

Re: Emulatioin in WB?
« Reply #14 from previous page: April 05, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »
Greets Juan! Welcome to amiga.org... and thanks for writing some cool emulators. :pint:

Any chance you might someday continue to work on Ami-PC-Engine? :-)

Offline doble07

• Show only replies by doble07
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2009, 01:26:33 PM »
Hi!

I left AmiPC-Engine emulator development because Amiga AGA hardware is not 100% capable of emulate PC-Engine display. It make to me to do a software display emulation and then loss a lot of speed for the CPU emulation.

All my emulators take use of the Amiga AGA hardware advantages to make possible run fast and smooth.

Probably, I will not continue AmiPC-Engine... but who knows!

See you!

Juan

Offline nikodr

• Show only replies by nikodr
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2009, 02:00:33 PM »
Juan i used the emulator of amimsx years ago when it was shareware and needed to be registered.Very good one!
Any chance for a better version emulating msx turbo-r or emulating 5 channels of scc audio somehow?
Congratulations,after these years i think it is still an impressive one!

Offline doble07

• Show only replies by doble07
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 08:19:25 PM »
Hi Nikodr!

I am proud to hear it. I am very happy with quality of MSX emulation.

I left the Amiga development in 2001, but now, some month ago, I recover my Amiga 1200 and updated it with Indivision AGA and installed a CompactFlash as Harddisk...

I have not plans to continue developing my Emulators, but I will release a new version soon because a found a problem with KEY file protection and Scalos. AmiEmulators don't works with Scalos. They hangs when it open KEY file...

A possible MSX Turbo-R Emulation and 5 SCC channels support will be possible if Natami will be released any day... But currently... MC68060 is not enough to emulate them with the needed quality!!!

See you!!!

Juan