Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Aros ppc port to ps3.Now that we have homebrew.  (Read 5567 times)

Description:

Offline nicholas

Re: Aros ppc port to ps3.Now that we have homebrew.
« on: January 20, 2011, 04:08:05 PM »
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
Quote from: nikodr;607905
Yes that can happen under linux,but now that the hypervisor no longer prohibits access to the rsx and 3d acceleration is possible i think an aros version running under gameos without the need to load linux.Wouldn't that be better?

Have you got any experience writing graphics drivers for undocumented NVidia hardware??
“Een rezhim-i eshghalgar-i Quds bayad az sahneh-i ruzgar mahv shaved.” - Imam Ayatollah Sayyed  Ruhollah Khomeini

Offline nicholas

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 07:02:34 PM »
Quote from: nikodr;607929
People seem to forget one thing,the amount of ps3 sold over those years.I know that there are plenty of them out there,so i dont think that one should go out and buy it just to run aros,but one that already has it -and we are talking about milions of machines sold- could just install it.
See the difference?

Are you capable of either coding the port or paying someone who is to do it?