Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Indie Hardware Developments  (Read 7796 times)

Description:

Offline quenthal

• Show all replies
Re: Amiga Indie Hardware Developments
« on: August 12, 2012, 10:30:24 PM »
Quote from: Gulliver;703043
..."This pretends to be a list of all known Amiga hardware devices developed by independent hardware developers, which are not available through standart retail channels, so that potential buyers know where and what to look for."...

Everyone is happy that you sell your Amiga gear. But then we all know where to find you, or for example Vesalia. The idea of this website, was to support all of those Amiga hardware developments that are pretty difficult to spot, so that amiga enthusiast can enjoy those products too.

So please dont feel offended, it is that from an Amiga perspective you can be rightfully considered a standart retail channel (which excludes you from the goal conceived for that webpage).

Gulliver, your site is purely fantastic.. First the BBags, now this! Thank You!

Just my 2 cents, but I wouldn't mind if this collected all hw by independent developers, no matter where this stuff is available (maybe even point out that this and that may also be available from Vesalia, Amigakit, ASB-Computer etc.)

Also, if it is not yet there, I think Ratte's automatic video switcher is one cool piece of hardware. Hopefully he still takes orders for that.
A4000/CSPPC&060