Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The Unofficial Professor F J Lewis Appreciation Thread  (Read 9669 times)

Description:

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
Re: The Unofficial Professor F J Lewis Appreciation Thread
« Reply #29 from previous page: January 06, 2007, 09:02:11 PM »

CannonFodder wrote:
Your mum does it with you, for money.

She gives you your pocket money and you give it right back.

You're going to cry.  Again.

That's from the original material if I'm not mistaken :-D
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 09:12:16 PM »

X-ray wrote:
He is on the phone, crying. Leave him for a bit. Don't stop him.

Yes, the news researcher has been filling me in on your incontinence pants breach, during our conversation. Tears of laughter are streaming down my cheeks now that I cleaned up the tearducts. I fear I am laughing so hard I may have a seizure. And then I'll look like you trying to dance.

It's the funniest thing you have ever done and you did it by virtue of a humiliating accident. Nothing you ever intended to be amusing ever has been, or ever will be.
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2007, 09:14:45 PM »

CannonFodder wrote:

I did drop hints about spending a lot of time in Israel about who I am.

Taxi for Mr. Bladdibub?
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2007, 09:23:28 PM »

CannonFodder wrote:

X-ray wrote:
He is on the phone, crying. Leave him for a bit. Don't stop him.

He's on the phone to your Mum.  On one of those german wank lines.  He's on the vinegar strokes by now I imagine.

:-o

(do you even have those in old age?)
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2007, 09:27:53 PM »
I meant "vinegar strokes".... :roflmao:
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2007, 09:49:36 PM »

X-ray wrote:
"...You are, for once, correct in that I am on the phone...."
-------------------------------------------------------

I am always correct, I am Professor Lewis.

If indeed you are the same Professor F. J. Lewis made famous by the invigorating historical TV series "History Today", in which many important historical subjects were rigorously discussed, you'd surely know what the initials F. and J. stood for.
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2007, 12:54:28 AM »

X-ray wrote:
See a doddering tramp, his grubby hands outstretched for a few pennies while he surreptitiously guards a scuffed bottle of White Lightning behind his crooked legs? See his divergent gaze, no doubt made even less sharp than usual by the vapours of this cheap alcohol? See the lack of focus and incomplete faculties of this sorry example of an upright species?

Yes, I have observed the sorry fellow. I and the few other people unfortunate enough to have met you have mistaken him for you on occasion based his general appearence and mein. However, it became apparent it was not you when he managed to string together a semi coherent string of syllables, which combined with his outstretched hands conveyed enough information for one to deduce he was asking for money.

So, despite the pitiful worn rags, the multilayered strata of dirt concealing his features and the discordant ensemble of rank odours from the drink, urine, excrement and other bodily secretions that are in all respect identical to you in your most presentable state, the demonstration of communicative ability was decisive in the differentiation.

You, by comparison, just sit there and drool, occasionally mumble in a manner consistent with someone raised by wild apes and missing a part of their mouth as a result of being attacked by a dominant chimpanzee for having made solicitous advances on his female. The only variation on this behaviour that you can manage is a sporadic convulsion that could be signature of someone with a serious, irrecoverable brain injury.
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2007, 01:07:25 AM »

X-ray wrote:

A runner-up in a contest of two.

You only believe that because that's the highest number you can count  to, that is. Indeed we have demonstrated this earlier in the trouser-leg issue.

Do you see the posts made by CannonFodder? That represents a third contestant, the token guesture made by PMC constitutes a fourth.

It is said that there are primitive tribes who have not extended their number counting system beyond two, having a word signifying "many" for all greater integers. Even they are laughing at you now, despite not being able to say definitively how many contestants there are but being aware it is still more than two.
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2007, 01:24:55 PM »

X-ray wrote:
...an unintelligible gurgle from an infant on its mother's lap...

...of a braying donkey caught in a quagmire....  

And that's what your family reunions sound like, that is. Like you, they're all caught in the tireless grip of galloping senility, dementia reducing their communicative faculties well below that of newborns and beasts of burden.

Except for your mum who sits by the window in her rocking chair, festering in silence, that silence being the most intelligeble thing your collective family have ever put forth into any discussion, unintentional though it was.

But if we could, for a moment, return to today's subject of "Ancient Egypt Revisited".

No doubt you are aware that it was common practise for members of high society in the Egypt of the day to preserve their dead in a careful process of embalming and bandaging, having removed various organs, a process commonly referred to as "mummification" amongst today's younger students of the era.

It is also known that on the occasion that a young or attractive woman had passed away, her body was often deliberately left to decompose for a period of time prior to any further treatement. This rather unpleasant policy was introduced to deter a certain lowly stratum of society, who generally cursed with poor status, often classical ugliness and all manner of illness and other morbidities would think nothing of repeatedly copulating with the recently deceased to satiate their sexual urges in the only manner left available to them.

And that's the most romantic experience you've ever had that is. That's the closest you've ever come to having a meaningful relationship with a member of the opposite sex. Long lonely nights, mumbling incoherently whilst caressing the slowly putrifying skin of a deceased woman, far gone into decomposition now, despite your best attempts to preserve her remains.

And the unfortunate woman in question, denied even the basic dignity of a common burial so that you can enjoy an effete mockery of sexual relation with a female, that's your Mum, that is. You even had to use wire coat hangers to hook her long bones together and stuffed her ribcage with old rags after she fell apart during your last amourous advance.
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2007, 09:47:24 PM »
See that ill-fitting hubcap from which exudes a foul stench, the source of which is a raw haddock, placed within that hubcap by this nefarious curb-crawler?

Yes, that's your pot pourri dish, that is. That's what you use to freshen your room.

@CannonFodder
Pencil test :-?
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2007, 09:55:38 PM »
I see. Did this trial by writing implement involve making it vanish into a bodily orifice?
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2007, 11:58:00 PM »

X-ray wrote:
"...And the unfortunate woman in question, denied even the basic dignity of a common burial so that you can enjoy an effete mockery of sexual relation with a female, that's your Mum, that is..."
----------------------------------------------------------

I note you are jealous of her beauty. I can't stop you. Your mother would have been hastily entombed, with no fear of any necrophilia at all. Nobody would want the mother of the runner-up.
They would want the mother of Professor F J Lewis himself, the very man with whom you are now attempting to communicate!

Except not even a forensic expert, veteran of many a grisly exhumation, would touch your mum, not even with an environment suit on. Nobody remotely sane of mind would wish to go near anything that had been rodgered by "Professor" Flob Jockey Lewis.
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2007, 01:14:17 PM »
See that CannonFodder?

He's your best and only friend, he is. Of the entire population of all sentient life in the universe that ever has existed or will exist, it his he that loathes you the least.

When you were born, the doctor slapped your mother instead of you. Repeatedly. Hospital orderlies had to pull him away, until they saw you and then it was a free for all.

-edit-

@X-Ray & CannonFodder

Are we the only people reading this thread, or is it just that nobody else finds it funny? :lol:
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2007, 12:07:16 PM »
See that?

That's your idea of miss world, that is.
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2007, 02:40:31 PM »
Well, it worked on you...
int p; // A

Offline Karlos

• Sockologist
  • Global Moderator
    • Show all replies
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »

X-ray wrote:
I have seen those pants, yes.

Yes, you were wearing them. You prefer worn out and soiled ladies underwear to your own worn out and soiled underwear as your usual cruedly sewn potato sack underwear chafes more and smells worse.
int p; // A