Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How is OS4 ?  (Read 20692 times)

Description:

Offline takemehomegrandma

• Show all replies
Re: How is OS4 ?
« Reply #14 from previous page: June 18, 2010, 11:36:39 AM »
Quote from: Varthall;565338
Have you actually read Dax' post? He was referring to my and Crumb's posts, not to his own ones!

I have read them all, as well as those from those people crying "foul" when they simply don't like the arguments(!) presented. My reply was directed to them all, not one post in particular.
MorphOS is Amiga done right! :)

• Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 11:42:08 AM »
Quote from: DAX;565345
Indeed and you can even get more if you compare the price with the used car I wanted to buy.

Don't start talking about cars now, please...

You see it all boils down at what you want, what you desire

Of course, and that's my point. I'm just trying to figure out how anyone can desire something 1/2 as good at 10x the cost. The answer so far boils down to: A boing ball!

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 11:44:59 AM »
@ xeron, karlos, etc

Hehe, "Foul! Foul! Can't some referee do something? These kind of discussions shouldn't be allowed! Take away those arguments! Do something!"...

• Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 07:05:56 PM »
Quote from: drHirudo;565777
Unfortunatelly, not much people who are interested in AmigaOS, care about MorphOS.

Wrong, but perhaps you meant to say "not much people who are interested in OS4, care about MorphOS"? Then it would probably be a correct assumption.

But every single MorphOS user is an Amigan, and MorphOS is way more Amiga compatible than OS4 so it definitely gives you a superior Amiga experience, which is partly why we made the choice we did...

If this was not the case, most of the discussion would be on MorphZone or similar forum and all the MOSers, who spam every AmigaOS 4 thread with their unwanted, unnecessary and irrelevant solution, would be gone long time ago.

Wrong again, the red trolls are all over, but they simply lack competitive arguments, they have nothing to put on the table in a comparison or discussion about various alternatives. But that doesn't mean they sit quiet, their way to go is to say "but it isn't TEH REEEL!!11!" as soon as they can. This basically boils down to some blind brand following.

And about your claim that no red trolls spam MorphZone.org; "Ssolie" had some spasmodic outbreak there some time ago, his fixation at the time seemed to be the fact that the MorphOS team even asked for money for the key file, but he was soon put right.

I have many times asked myself (and I asked user "DAX" in another thread here), why would anyone even consider something 1/2 as good at 10x the cost? The answer: A boing ball!

• Show all replies
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 07:25:49 PM »
Quote from: DAX;566196
And you think wrong, as all Sam533, Sam667 and Sam800 are sold out with a few remaining 733.

What, all 30 of them?