Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: for the record  (Read 7086 times)

Description:

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
Re: for the record
« on: September 21, 2014, 07:35:03 PM »
Stuff around here getting ridiculous. Time to sign up for EAB.

I used to like Amigakit, but after seeing the attitudes expressed towards other people supporting the amiga scene, all the edited,deleted and locked threads I just won't buy anything from them ever again.

talk about doing more harm than good.

Its pretty clear now that some people are on power trips and think they should be able to filter, control or edit content here.

The amiga mini thing is ridiculous. So if he just called it "The amigo mini" and shipped it with a licensed copy of amiga forever all would be okay?
it runs amiga os, it runs amiga software, I don't think anyone would have a problem with him calling that an amiga mini.

The trademark holders can't even be proven who they are at this point. (or what marks are still valid) its all one big shell game the amiga grave robbers continue to play. (and things like this ridiculousness allow it to continue)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 07:38:23 PM by haywirepc »

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 07:19:56 AM »
What facts did I twist or pervert? Thats more ridiculousness.

What about Phoenixconsole's news items getting deleted? His work does not violate anything... Its pd and open source. I like seeing his news and progress, so do most people interested in AMIGA. They are relevant and should be allowed here. (as should any amiga news related item or progress update on any amiga related project)

I'm glad I am not the only one noticing all the deleted, locked and edited threads lately.  And yes, these things happening without comment invites speculation.

Offline haywirepc

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 12:53:59 AM »
"2. Given the poll's topic, you're the very last person who should make such a call."
:)

I was thinking the same thing...