Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Distribution Licence For Workbench...  (Read 19705 times)

Description:

Offline Boudicca

• Show all replies
Re: Distribution Licence For Workbench...
« on: May 03, 2011, 09:16:08 PM »
Oh FFS.....

Do we really have to bang our Amiga heads against the wall of stupidity every time we raise this totally anal subject.

Something isn't illegal until the "Judgment" says it is. Someone may express a legal opinion, fair comment but pass judgment on or threats to report anyone for any given activity as being "Illegal" is utter b*llocks!. The Police won't even turn up to give it case number. No arrests, No summons, No legal threats (Unless the case can generate cash!)

There is no spoon !

But........and this where "Reasonable" attempts is entirely subjective. I would consider someone trying to contact me as reasonable in reverse would be, "In writing" and if it was a legal matter (in this case I believe it would be), a solicitors letter/writ or legal statement of intent, marked/dated and stamped by a solicitor.

If I was wanting to "Reserve my Rights" I wouldn't just answer an email or answer the phone on such things.

My tuppence worth. !
was Enterprise Vault (Its an Exchange Fail!), now its EMC Avamar, Dedupe for mostly everything including brain cells.

Offline Boudicca

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2011, 10:12:57 PM »
Quote from: mongo;635359
It's not his to give.

Its not yours to comment !
was Enterprise Vault (Its an Exchange Fail!), now its EMC Avamar, Dedupe for mostly everything including brain cells.

Offline Boudicca

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2011, 10:15:14 PM »
Quote from: koaftder;635369
No he's not. He's already pulled this shit before and had to make a choice: a) remove the disk images off his site or b) pull the link to his site out of his signature and not talk about it on AO. He choose A. The situation isn't going to change. The only reason he's pulling this crap again is to troll the site. End of story. Why do people fall for this shit?

Why is it important to highlight that ? Why bother !

Offline Boudicca

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 10:43:17 PM »
Quote from: commodorejohn;635465
They just want everyone to understand that this is illegal, you know:

Yours and their opinion. It isn't illegal or legal until their day in court. IMO!

Offline Boudicca

• Show all replies
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 10:46:12 PM »
Quote from: bloodline;635467
Someone owns the IP (crooks who should be behind bars), and they have rights.

Not until someone attends "Court" you know that big building with the scales on....

I getting bored with this.

Offline Boudicca

• Show all replies
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2011, 10:54:33 PM »
Quote from: koaftder;635469
I reported it because AO isn't a warez trading post, never was and never should be.

"Warez" is so last century..................

Offline Boudicca

• Show all replies
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2011, 10:56:39 PM »
Quote from: mongo;635475
No it doesn't.

Oh yes it does....No it doesn't...............He's behind you. This is such a pantomime. Where's Widow Twanky!

Offline Boudicca

• Show all replies
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2011, 11:02:31 PM »
Quote from: koaftder;635473
You must be proud of yourself pissing and shitting all over a rule others have abided by for a decade.

Get of the high horse. Mr never speed in the Car, Mr never drop litter.....

Really getting bored with self-righteousness crap. Yes Mr Koaftder you manged to  me off so much. I hope the moderators ban you  arse. Finished.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:28:03 PM by Argo »