Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Help !! CDROM configuration with AMICDFS  (Read 5798 times)

Description:

Offline Thomas

Re: Help !! CDROM configuration with AMICDFS
« on: April 06, 2007, 06:51:54 AM »

You can get a replacement scsi.device which supports ATAPI drives here: http://os.amigaworld.de/index.php?lang=en&page=37

Bye,
Thomas

Offline Thomas

Re: Help !! CDROM configuration with AMICDFS
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 06:01:08 PM »
Besides, my system is connected to a TFT monitor and configured using Euro72 monitor so I'm not able to see the Amiga Early Setup screen or nothing...

Then you are in deep trouble now. The line you entered is wrong. The Amiga won't boot unless you remove or correct it. Doing this blindly is quite a bit difficult.

If you don't have a floppy disk or something which boots into Euro72, then you should try to connect the Amiga to a TV.

First of all you shouldn't use LoadV43Module, but Thor's LoadModule from Aminet. Also the patches supplied are old beta versions which's beta period has expired (i.e. it nags with warning messages). You should first load and apply patchstrip from Aminet.

Then the place to put programs into is C, not S. The system only searches in C automatically. If you put a program into another place, you have to supply the full path. I.e. sys:s/loadv43module.

The same is true for the strip module. There is no default place where to search, so you always have to supply the full path, i.e. sys:s/a300.ld.strip.

Next time you change something on the startup files you should test it first. You can as well enter the loadmodule line into a shell window and look what happens, before you add it to startup-sequene.

Bye,
Thomas