Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hello from Australia  (Read 17095 times)

Description:

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
Re: Hello from Australia
« on: June 02, 2011, 06:36:47 PM »
Quote from: lunithy;641928

I still have about 3 500's and a 2000HD that works but that HD sing's a bit so if anyone could direct me to the relevant thread with info on keeping a 2000 going would be appreciated.

WELCOME!!!

To be able to help you with your "singing" problem, we need to know more about your setup.

- What kind of Hard Drives are you using?  SCSI/IDE/MFM/RLL?
- What kind of Hard Drive controller/s do you have in your system?
- What ROM/OS do you have running on it?

This information will give us a better idea on how to guide you and trust me there are lots of people here who LOVE to help!:)

Oh, There seems to be several Amiga users still active down in your part of the world so if your lucky, you may even find a neighbor who can help!

GOOD LUCK AND AGAIN, WELCOME!!!!
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?

Offline J-Golden

• TOP SECRET USER!!!
    • Show all replies
    • http://about.me/J.Golden
Re: Hello from auatralia
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 03:40:39 PM »
I tried looking for your pics in under your name and it says there are none!  Did you post them on A.ORG (the lazy way to say Amiga.ORG ;) ) or on another site?

OH!  And if Cammy is in your neighborhood, you are set for life!  She is an avid Amigan, game maker extraordinare and an all around good person too. :D
AMIGA: (NOUN) THE FIRST COMPUTER THAT BRIDGED THE GAP BETWEEN HUMANITY AND TECHNOLOGY.

I'm a dyslectic, phonetic spelling English Major. It's funny 'cause it's TRUE!:roflmao:

WWBD?