Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: xBox 360 or PlayStation 3  (Read 4581 times)

Description:

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
Re: xBox 360 or PlayStation 3
« on: December 11, 2007, 11:37:02 PM »
the 360 is worse than the xbox1 when it comes to noise.... and that is a good reason not to buy it in the first place.. go for the ps3..

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 10:46:59 PM »
here is the definitive "WHY" you should not buy an xbox360

xbox360 hw is bad quality and break all the time, m$ is now on their 4 or 5 revision of the hw. now thats alot and i would call it beta hw, and you the user is the beta tester. other thing is most people say it got more games but how you gonna play them if your consol constantly break down?....

then you have the jet engine fan noise, i hear you say turn up the sound. thats a lousy solution and will only pester the rest of the family or disturb the neighbour. and when you buy that hd-dvd addition that jet engine fan noise is a very good thing to have i guess....

when it comes to playing online your paying for usage of your own connection twice, yes m$ dont have any servers for any games so you pay for a worthless thing that you allrerady have. the online shop is just another useless thing, everything you find there you can find on the internet for free(game demos,music videos,movies,game remakes etc), thats a fact!

now everyone remember xbox1 it was a good consol with quality and it was better than ps2. but m$ ended its life early, to early if you ask me(look at the ps2 now). m$ will kill of the xbox360 also when they got the new whatever consol...

thats pretty much sums it up i would say... everything is not about the games, so dont fall into the game trap, it is just not worth it in the end...

Offline A1260

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 11:08:27 PM »
@Darrin

you did a very good decision there... :)