Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Indie Hardware Developments  (Read 7821 times)

Description:

Offline GulliverTopic starter

Amiga Indie Hardware Developments
« on: May 13, 2012, 12:01:28 AM »
I have set up a webpage that I thought it would be interesting for us Amiga geeks. It is an attempt to list all currently comercially available Amiga hardware hacking developments that are not sold thru common Amiga retailers (Amigakit, Vesalia, etc).

Let me know if I have missed some neat device.

http://lilliput.amiga-projects.net/Indie.htm

Hope it provides some assistance to our small community.

Re: Amiga Indie Hardware Developments
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 06:02:17 PM »
Just to let you know, that I have just updated the Amiga Indie Hardware Developments page with new projects and pictures.

So, just visit it :)

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2012, 07:31:51 PM »
Quote from: cgutjahr;700665
Could you add a history (i.e. list of changes) to the site, or post said changes here? It's hard to report about updates on your (brilliant) page on a news service, when we can't tell the readers what has changed.

Done! :)

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 02:36:25 AM »
Quote from: AmigaGTI;700712
Ok, but there are som errors. Like picture are not right, the Zeus Turboboard is in devolpment by NewAmigaUser and scrat. :)

Yes, it is in development, but the developers have a real prototype, a pricing estimate (which should be between 100-200 euro), and are looking for interested buyers to estimate demand and final pricing. The picture is a good rendered image of the board. Besides the developers are known to be trustworthy and have developed other projects succesfully. Anyway, the link to the corresponding thread is there for everyone to decide if it is worth their interest.

So I dont see what the error is. :)

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 07:18:51 AM »
Quote from: Amigoat;700759
Hi -

Nice work!

I believe that some of the pictures do not line up with the products they are supposed to represent.

Ernie

Thank you.
Please feel free to indicate me were I messed up, so that I may fix my mistakes.

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 06:16:23 PM »
Thank you both zack_mk1 and AmigaGTI !!!

The problem should be fixed now :)

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 04:19:28 AM »
Quote from: zack_mk1;700827
Hi Gulliver!

Thanks! That looks much better :-) I only found this last error. Kipper2K's A600 memory expansion has the image of the SD HxC floppy emulator:

Thank you again zack_mk1, but this just seems to be your browser playing funny tricks on you. Just refresh the page, and you will probably end with the fixed version.

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 09:20:49 PM »
03-AUG-2012 Minor update:

-Replaced some pictures for better ones, and updated pricing

-Added the following projects: A500 4 MB, A500 8 MB, PC to Amiga high speed parallel transfer

http://lilliput.amiga-projects.net/Indie.htm

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2012, 05:56:32 PM »
Quote from: ikonsgr;702299
Man you are REALLY great! :)
This would be one of the most usefull web pages for every active amiga owner!
I see you have added even my parallel transfer kit! (btw,i sold it for 7 pounds, the 10pounds is total cost including postage! :razz: )

Thank you.
Pricing rectified :)

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 10:46:44 PM »
Thank you for your support and encouragement.

Tiny update:

11-AUG-2012

-Updated pricing on Matthias Münch´s products

-Added the following projects: Lithium battery module

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2012, 11:09:52 PM »
Quote from: amigakit;703040
We stock the Lithium Battery Kit, so should it be in the list?

..."This pretends to be a list of all known Amiga hardware devices developed by independent hardware developers, which are not available through standart retail channels, so that potential buyers know where and what to look for."...

Everyone is happy that you sell your Amiga gear. But then we all know where to find you, or for example Vesalia. The idea of this website, was to support all of those Amiga hardware developments that are pretty difficult to spot, so that amiga enthusiast can enjoy those products too.

So please dont feel offended, it is that from an Amiga perspective you can be rightfully considered a standart retail channel (which excludes you from the goal conceived for that webpage).