Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: So who's going then? - Benelux Amiga/Pegasos Show  (Read 4836 times)

Description:

Offline Ohno

• Show all replies
Re: So who's going then?
« on: September 29, 2003, 06:37:41 AM »
Hi Kees,

A little bit of advise: I wouldn't wear a shirt with the logo in your avatar to Rotterdam if I were you  :-D

Anyway. I'll be there, and I would love to get my hands on the Amiga.org magazine. I might even subscribe if I like it  :-P

Regards,

Onno

Offline Ohno

• Show all replies
Re: So who's going then? - Benelux Amiga/Pegasos Show
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2003, 08:12:04 PM »
Hi Ryu,

never been to a hostel in my life, but looking at the location it seems you're just a little outside of the city centre.
It is quite a walk to the event-place, so you're best off using public transport to central station. The building where the event is held is right next to central station (If you're standing in front of the central station, with your back to its exit, the party-place is on your right hand in the old looking building). It's actually the same building I work in.

Just noticed the movie "Freddy vs. Jason" is showing on saturday. Anyone want to go and see it on saturday-evening? I heard it's very bad... still want to see it though  :-)
In the Netherlands movies are usually in English and have Dutch subtitles, so anyone should be able to understand them I think.
Oh and here you can find some other info on things you can do in Rotterdam while you're there  :-P

Offline Ohno

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2003, 06:44:27 AM »
I hope I can put my baggage somewhere during the show...

I think there are lockers in the central station as well. Been a  while since I've actually been in there though. You can also PM me. My car will be down in the parking garage below the building. You can always put your belongings in the trunk. I can also drop you off at your hostel after the show if you like.

Regards,

Onno

Offline Ohno

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2003, 05:11:42 PM »
That would be excellent if you would do that for me, I'll PM you.

I PM'd you back, I guess I'll see you there then.. I'll be on the lookout for your t-shirt  :-P