Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga Inc answers your questions (updated)  (Read 39868 times)

Description:

Offline pierre

• Show all replies
Re: Petro, India, and $75000
« Reply #14 from previous page: September 19, 2006, 04:37:40 PM »
From the personal note:Quote:

Think of my surprise when I learned that all of our inventory was sold for $75,000.00 to a company in India, when we were generating more than that on a monthly basis. This created a big operational hole for the company and caused us great harm in our ability to move forward. This hardware was not even put up for bid or auction, and nobody was consulted in the process.

Was Petro responsible for that? Maybe why he got fired?

bill mcewen is a better leader for sure. But I think this may have happend after Petro.
Bill are you sure you are not forgetting some part of the story here?  Maybe you made a deal with realy nasty VC (senture capital) people who though you where failing and did not want to give you money for ideas they thought where bad?  Maybe the fact that you where not paing you coders was putting the bonding company on edge.  I don;t kneo someting about yout answer makes me think you have forgotten some facts..... :-)

Offline pierre

• Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2006, 05:49:33 PM »
finaly sombody with a spine and some knowlage!  Mods, if you delete this mans works are just censoring what many true amiga fans think!

Offline pierre

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2006, 09:34:26 PM »
Well O.k..

wayne if I where you I would not stand so close to amiga inc., not only does it smell funny overthere it's not legal and I would be not be suprised if that house of cards fell.  

"
That being said, if Mr. Peck wishes to contest the assertion by McEwen that he was, in fact, offered a settlement and refused to take it, then that's a different story. The fact is however that Amiga (Washington state) no longer exists as a corporate or other entity and therefore no longer owes anything to anyone.

If Mr. Peck wishes to contest that, he can easily and rightfully do that in a court of law. He'll lose, but he can try. Anything else is just bordering on libel and subject to retaliation by Amiga Inc.

yeah well amiga inc is disolved so I don't think you can still commit "libel"  or be retaliated by "Amiga Inc."

sounds like Amiga Inc is one step away from becomming the local Enron.
Also accepting a settelment means they may not have offered him all of his money.  Would you have accepted the settlement?
Why hold back info, if you have it speak, remeber Amiga inc staged there own death to avoid all this legal mess. IMO Bill McEwen has (if nothing else) some serious hutzba for suggesting that he is going to to anything amiga, and if we ignore OS4 and OS5 we may finaly be able to shake those people for good.  

My new stament:
Is that Amiga Inc. or is it just Elvis?
or
"amiga inc is dead, long live amiga inc."