Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A1200 hangs when transferring via PCMCIA-ethernet  (Read 668 times)

Description:

Offline SHADES

• Show all replies
Re: A1200 hangs when transferring via PCMCIA-ethernet
« on: September 09, 2005, 12:26:20 AM »
hmm, Not sure!
It sounds like a driver issue or it wouldn't work at all.
there should be no difference in browsing data as opposed to data being sent over a network. Does the card function ok downloading larger files via a network? eg sound files or movies? what about large graphics intensive web sites or streaming content. does it lock up then?
To me it smells like Voyager. Are yoou using that browser? I get lockups too using that thing and only after d/l mind u Ibrowse V1 and 2 did the same.
It's not the question, that is the problem, it is the problem, that is the question.

Offline SHADES

• Show all replies
Re: A1200 hangs when transferring via PCMCIA-ethernet
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2005, 12:46:10 AM »
hmm, Not sure!
It sounds like a driver issue or it wouldn't work at all.
there should be no difference in browsing data as opposed to data being sent over a network. Does the card function ok downloading larger files via a network? eg sound files or movies? what about large graphics intensive web sites or streaming content. does it lock up then?
To me it smells like Voyager. Are yoou using that browser? I get lockups too using that thing and only after d/l mind u Ibrowse V1 and 2 did the same. Mind you they fixed that issue with an update.
It's not the question, that is the problem, it is the problem, that is the question.