Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: AmigaOS 4.1 for 68k, and i got mad :)  (Read 23221 times)

Description:

Offline unusedunused

• Show all replies
Re: AmigaOS 4.1 for 68k, and i got mad :)
« Reply #14 from previous page: November 30, 2009, 09:09:57 AM »
Quote from: Vulture;531772
@brnd_afa

no I don't have this :/ I'll try what you suggested tomorrow, with default settings and I'll tell you how it went. Thx for your help man :)

please backup your old config, and when it work with default setting send me the old config that not work, so i can see wy there is problem

Offline unusedunused

• Show all replies
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2009, 08:57:03 AM »
@Vulture
>Only problem is that now on MUI windows I have 2 igadgets that function differently, but >it's not a big deal, it works and it's ok.

MUI allow to switch off the Gadgets in MUI prefs window page.so you can switch off MUI iconify.

I test powerwindowsng now with the Option No iconify Gadget for windows or No Icons.

I get same behaviour with and without AFA and 2 test installs (OS3.5 and OS3.9).As soon no Icon is show Hotkey do not work.I use default hotkey for Test, rcommand+ shift+ i

maybe you use diffrent settings with and without AFA or have other AOS ?

Offline unusedunused

• Show all replies
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »
@Vulture

Yes you can do that, so i can test.I have no idea wy the hotkey should fail on AFA only, because AFA change nothing in input device or commodities, which is used by hotkey use.

maybe there happen a load delay and another program you start is execute after powerwindows and block the hotkey.maybe you can try raise or lower startpri on powerwindows Icon.I start powerwindows after boot.maybe its too late

I get hotkey always not working when icon is not show.Have nothing to do with or without AFA

also the function size window, move window is same as on AOS and not change in AFA
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 08:58:16 AM by bernd_afa »

Offline unusedunused

• Show all replies
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
>ie IBrowse and Yam startup splash windows and they look a bit weird

they look same as AOS, the windows are not skin, because only windows with a big title border are support, mean window need dragable.

>Also, I saw at your screenshot above that you have iconified your window with PW and it >has a nice mac-like skin a la visualprefs. How did you do that?

I dont know, i thought i use defaults for screenshot or i play with the settings, you can change the settings in powerwindow so the iconified look can have diffrent look.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 11:50:37 AM by bernd_afa »

Offline unusedunused

• Show all replies
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 05:29:32 PM »
>Maybe because PW forces them with its igadget. See here:

i test with powerwindows and Iconify Gadget on, but the start window look ok.I also dont understand wy your YAM start window look so diffrent as workbench window.

Have you AFA 4.6 ?

here is screenshot, so it look on one of my Test system, when powerwindow Gadget is on (the gap is the powerwindow iconify place)

http://www.daten-transport.de/?id=D46ZpDkPnZ8u
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 05:32:11 PM by bernd_afa »