Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: The spirit of a famed Amiga classic game lives on with a brand new 2-player feature!  (Read 3559 times)

Description:

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Quote from: mechy;671640
Thanks for the kind reply and no offense, but i don't see how this would even help amiga indirectly. Mind you i am not trying to start some flame war here. Maybe i am a fossil who doesn't want to see all of our great stuff ported to faceless new tech. I would love to see some of the old games and such upgraded that can run on REAL amiga machines. As unpopular as it is,this is how i feel. I am not new here and i understand you are just out to make money and there is no money to be made on real amiga's. In my opinion it seems people have become confused to what a amiga really is over the years. Its a sad thing. If my point of view makes me a dinosaur so be it. Getting us "Exposure" does not do much,as the people who know what an Amiga are are the ones who will use it most.
There is still thousands of working "real" amiga's out there, why don't you guys grab one and jump in instead of porting our history to iphones and such.At the  end of the day you have to do what is right for you.

Mech

A computer platform is nothing without software. It was the software that made the Amiga great. The Amiga allowed programmers/developers/artists to explore a new digital frontier. That frontier has now been explored and there are exciting new places to go, with new platforms... But there are some of us who still enjoy stomping around in the old world, the Amiga's world, and it is games like this running on modern platforms that let us keep our old world alive. Without these, our old way of life would be all but forgotten.