Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I don't know how to use the new amiga.org! :-o  (Read 5139 times)

Description:

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: I don't know how to use the new amiga.org! :-o
« on: August 09, 2009, 08:57:35 AM »
Hmmm, Id be keen if Wayne would increase the level of quote nesting... it is hard to keep track of comments as currently only one level of quoting is allowed, but default... I know the "Multi Quote" is supposed to mitigate that, but honestly Multiquote is useless :)

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show all replies
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
Re: I don't know how to use the new amiga.org! :-o
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 10:51:22 PM »
Quote from: Wayne;519103
Another feature that's been explained several times, but obviously since you missed it, it doesn't exist  

:laughing:

Quick Links >> Edit Options >> Miscellaneous Options >> Message Editor Interface

Use the Enhanced Interface (WYSIWYG).

Seriously though...  vBulletin is used twice as many sites as any other package on the planet.  The fact that you haven't run across it before is surprising, unless the ONLY sites you ever visit are confined to the now-antiquated Amiga.

Everything you're looking for is there, and is usually in plain site, as long as you bother to look for it with an open mind.

Replying with a quote is easy, just click "Quote" when reading a message.  If you want to reply to multiple messages in one, simply select each message you want to quote, then click "Multi "" which is right next to the Quote button.  The rest, meaning the [ quote ] and [ /quote ] tags work EXACTLY like they do at AmigaWorld or any other BBCODE compliant site.

I would really appreciate more than one level of quoting though, any chance you could increase to maybe about 8 or something? :)