Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: [UserReview] Vampire V2-128 received and it's just pure p0rn.  (Read 22703 times)

Description:

Offline ferrellsl

Re: [UserReview] Vampire V2-128 received and it's just pure p0rn.
« Reply #14 from previous page: March 06, 2018, 11:47:13 PM »
Quote from: johnklos;836850
So you're still trying to imply that I'm the same person as Kolla?

I'd seriously appreciate it if you didn't reply to my posts unless your reply was about some technical aspect of this discussion. On the other hand, I can't stop you, but keep in mind that you're the one who looks like an idiot for replying to me as if I'm Kolla.

No, I'm implying that Kolla had multiple accounts at the Apollo/Vampire forums which is ONE of several reasons why he was banned.  No one apparently has asked you to produce your ID unless of course you really ARE Kolla.  The level of protest that you're mounting here would make one almost suspect you and he are the same....but if you aren't that's fine.  And apparently this forum welcomes multiple accounts by the same users.  The users "Iggy" and "Beans" on this site are one in the same person and this person uses both of those accounts here quite often.  Not sure why he'd want to use 2 accounts but maybe you should ask him.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 11:53:10 PM by ferrellsl »

Offline ferrellsl

« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2018, 04:46:35 PM »
Quote from: kolla;837043
I repeat - please provide the proof or even a shred of evidence of this. You are not the moderator of the mentioned forum. Your claim is also _not_ specified as a reason for why I was "banned", and Gunnar has even "renamed" me back to my real name in my postings, which I find a bit amusing.

Show me some ID and I'll show you some proof.  Glad you're amused with yourself because for the rest of us you're about as amusing as a wisdom tooth extraction.

And a rational adult who may or may not have had multiple accounts on the Apollo/Vampire forums or at Amiga.org would just ignore me and move on, but you get enraged and even admit that the Vampire/Apollo moderators asked you to produce your ID, which you refused to do.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 05:05:03 PM by ferrellsl »

Offline ferrellsl

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2018, 04:53:13 PM »
Quote from: psxphill;837041
Are you seeing things? it WAS Kolla that posted about the ID card.

Exactly!  He had multiple accounts over at the Apollo/Vampire forums which is why one would suspect the same here.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 04:57:36 PM by ferrellsl »