Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 10th Anniversary Project Petunia Demo PPC JIT  (Read 3597 times)

Description:

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: 10th Anniversary Project Petunia Demo PPC JIT
« on: July 20, 2011, 02:29:57 AM »
What isnt happening? The bounty itself? The fact it's already assigned may suggest otherwise. There's even a blog where a person can follow the progress.

Sidenote, but "The Big EUAE JIT Blog" isnt the greatest name being that euae has had jit cpu emulation since it was started 8 or so years ago, albiet only for x86 targets.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 02:37:12 AM by fishy_fiz »
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.

Offline fishy_fiz

• Show all replies
Re: 10th Anniversary Project Petunia Demo PPC JIT
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2011, 02:34:44 AM »
They encourage people that are capable to do work they otherwise may not have had an interest in. There's been plenty of long winded, tedious work that simply wouldnt have been done if it wasnt for the small monetary compensation. Trident is now open source under APL due to bounties, AROS now runs on 68k amigas with the assistance of bounties along with replacement kickstart along with a shedload of other things.

Personally speaking I like to be able to say thanks with a few dollars when I can afford it too.
Near as I can tell this is where I write something under the guise of being innocuous, but really its a pot shot at another persons/peoples choice of Amiga based systems. Unfortunately only I cant see how transparent and petty it makes me look.