Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Most loved and most hated consoles?  (Read 6522 times)

Description:

Offline Einstein

• Show all replies
Re: Most loved and most hated consoles?
« on: May 16, 2010, 05:17:18 PM »
Of those consoles we owned we did not hate any. The only thing we did hate *about* them was that it wasn't simple to bit-clone cartridges. which was our moral right as poor teenagers, nuff said.

I think I loved NES, SNES, N64, and DC the best. I also had a fetish for Master System when we had NES.It could display more colors on screen and had some interesting games like the Alex Kidd and Wonder Boy series. Sadly, we didn't have it.
If any of you haven't yet I suggest you to try Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle. I loved that game so much that I played through it again 1 year ago with a Mega Drive emulator. :drink:

Quote from: XDelusion;558788
No doubt, how could we forget the NeoGeo?!?! :)

I had no choice:

1. Not being able to buy the $$$ games.
2. Not being able to pirate the $$$ games.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 05:30:55 PM by Einstein »
I have spoken !

Offline Einstein

• Show all replies
Re: Most loved and most hated consoles?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 07:46:12 PM »
Quote from: RMK305;558868
Atari 2600 has a special place in my heart as it was my first ever machine....and what a machine at the time.

It was the second machine for me and brother. The first one was a flavor of a certain TV Game with Pong and Pong variants.

I still remember when my brother got his 2600. We connected everything, put in the Defender II (?) cartridge and turned on, it looked so cool, except we could only shoot and not control the craft. After a few days of sadness one of us reconnected the stick into the other port...... :D
I have spoken !