Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: CommodoreUSA CEO Interview Answers being Release April 16th  (Read 19244 times)

Description:

Offline smerf

• Show all replies
Hi,

@Transition,

&
Amiga.org people

&
of course, Barry.

First let me say that I am happy that someone is off in the right direction in trying to start or bring out a new Amiga & C64.

BUT

To bring out a machine that almost every Amiga owner has in a small degree, like me, I have a Quad Core 6600, and an AMD six core 1090T, that are running one of my favorite programs Cloanto's Amiga Forever. Now why in the hello Amiga world should I buy your product Barry, you are asking me to downgrade to a lesser computer just to run something like a winuae emulator with nothing less then a cheap in expensive micro ATX board which probably couldn't run most of todays modern day Windows games. Give me one good reason why I should pay twice the price of my semi modern computer gaming machines to buy your crap. To get a C64 case or a A4000, A3000, A2000, or A1000 look alike case, sorry but I have all of them, and I can put in a modern day board that would make your computer look like a Chevy, you know like a rock, something that is dead and (no life) and found alongside the road not moving.

Sorry I alread have a machine that moves 6 times faster than what you are bringing out at about one eight of the price.

AND IT PLAYS WINDOWS GAMES, AND RUNS UBUNTU LINUX. What a deal.

I look at products, and determine "What real use or new joy will it bring to me"?

As much as I hate Macs, I would rather buy a G4 Mac and run MorphOS.

Thanks for the try though Barry

smerf
I have no idea what your talking about, so here is a doggy with a small pancake on his head.

MorphOS is a MAC done a little better