Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Waiting for a1200NG  (Read 26338 times)

Description:

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Mejzolzuc

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2026
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: pl
  • Gender: Female
    • Show all replies
Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« on: October 04, 2026, 10:57:24 PM »
Hi,

I’m writing to ask for some help. Last November, Date paid Nov 9, 2025, 4:40:56 PM I ordered an A1200NG along with some add-ons and paid nearly 300 euros, but I still haven't received the package—there’s been absolutely no contact or updates. I never imagined I’d get scammed while buying an Amiga. Could you help me out? 

Receipt from AmigaKit Ltd
 
Receipt #1526-4744
        
Amount paid
€295.38
       
Date paid
Nov 9, 2025, 4:40:56 PM
   
 
A1200 NG × 1       €191.66
A1200 Triple LED Adapter × 1       €10.68
A1200 NG 9-pin Joystick Add-on Board × 1       €8.05
A1200 NG CPU BOOST KIT × 1       €27.60
256GB Micro SD hard drive × 1       €41.40
 
Subtotal       €279.39
Shipping (Europe Shipping)       €15.99
Amount paid       €295.38


Best Regards Michael
 

Offline Mejzolzuc

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Join Date: Oct 2026
  • Posts: 2
  • Country: pl
  • Gender: Female
    • Show all replies
Re: Waiting for a1200NG
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2026, 08:25:26 PM »
I just sent a message to F0LLETT.