Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: xBox 360 or PlayStation 3  (Read 4582 times)

Description:

Offline mikrucio

• Party Mix \'87
    • Show all replies
Re: xBox 360 or PlayStation 3
« on: December 12, 2007, 01:50:07 AM »
LOL at the last post. quote "im not an xbox fan"
HAHAHA. you sound just like one...

The xbox will be phased out in 2-3 years. M$ will try to come out with a new console. The ps3 is the only true next gen system. i dont have either. But im not stupid.
blu-ray sales are 4:1 compares to HDDVD. and the xbox doesnt even have a HDDVD drive.(it's an option that many wont take)
Soon games will come out on multiple DVD's for the xbox.
while that is no real issue at the moment. Ps3 games are already toppling 25gb single layer Blu-ray discs..

the ps3 has more RAM. better processors. a built in next gen video drive(blu-ray) for out of the box 1080p video. and as always 1st party games from $ony are 10 fold better than 1st party games from M$. not to mention 10 times more 1st party games. The multi platform games this gen wont be as varied in quality from last gen. (NFSU2 is better on xbox than ps2 for example) So you decide. THE XBOX360 is LOUD! be warned.

Offline mikrucio

• Party Mix \'87
    • Show all replies
Re: xBox 360 or PlayStation 3
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 10:51:16 PM »
alot of non-facts have crawled up in this thread.
Im not going to correct them. simply because I dont give a crap if you buy an Xbox or a PS3.

Iv given my opinion. it's educated. which cant be said for many of the previous posts.

my closing comment is:
Microsoft HAVE shot themselves in the head for not including a next gen optical drive. so have nintendo.

And all logic states blu-ray will prevail.