Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Anyone know what this is?  (Read 1807 times)

Description:

Offline drwhoTopic starter

• Show all replies
    • http://www.goblingames.net
Anyone know what this is?
« on: May 07, 2004, 08:52:31 PM »
Ok, I am completely stumped. I used to play this really cool game with nice graphics many years ago, and, I am trying to locate it again, although, I can't seem to remember the name or who made it.

It was an overhead car game with cars that could get power-ups and shoot stuff at each other, etc. It's not Nitro or anything like that. Some levels had hovercraft like vehicles instead of cars, there may have been more types of vehicles, but, the game was so hard that was as far as I got.

If you won races you would get points (or money or sometihng) and you could purchase vehicle upgrades from this guy who basically looked like some sort of frog. I know that sounds dumb, but, that's the only way that I can describe it.

I keep wanting to think that the name of this game is something like "megarace" or something to that effect, but, I can't seem to find it anywhere. I know this is all sort of vague, but, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Amiga 2000: GVP TekMagic 060@50Mhz C:2MB F:128MB Retina Z2 HydraII
Amiga 3000T: A3640 C:2MB F:128MB Picasso II X-Surf

Offline drwhoTopic starter

• Show all replies
    • http://www.goblingames.net
Re: Anyone know what this is?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 01:19:26 AM »
I can see why you would have made that connection to RNR but that's not it. Good call though.

It's also neither of the super car games. I have both. I am going to have to do some research on this a little more to see if I can find out some information about it. Although, I think  the Amiga.org community is pretty much all knowing and all seeing, if you guys don't know, I may be up the creek. :-(

Thanks,
Mike
Amiga 2000: GVP TekMagic 060@50Mhz C:2MB F:128MB Retina Z2 HydraII
Amiga 3000T: A3640 C:2MB F:128MB Picasso II X-Surf