Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga.org recommends Skullcandy Headphones for Amiga, MorphOS, AROS & Amiga Forever  (Read 4757 times)

Description:

Offline magnetic

• Show all replies
How odd this thread....

Anyway, strangely enough I just bought a skullcandy headset for my phone. Why did i get this brand? It was the second cheapest at the best buy when I walked in. Having said that they are just as good as the headset that came with my gf's iphone and the ones that came with my phone originally. (which I lost)  
 The one thing I cant stand about them is the stupid skulls all over them. Have you guys noticed all of a sudden the deaths head all over the place in western culture? for centuries the deaths head (skull) was considered evil and something to be frightened of. Certainly nobody would be wearing a skull on their clothing.
 Even in modern times the only people who bore skull anything were gang members and bikers so they would frighten regular normal people. Now, they have childrens clothes drenched in skulls, skull imagery everwhere. Its sick. I suggest that instead of debating about headphones you spend time looking into the illumanati and the germanic death cults and secret societies like skull and bones and masonry. Altough once you do this, be warned, its scary.

If you are looking for a good headset for a stereo or dj ng I suggest headphones from American Dj. They are not as physically well constructed as the pricey headphones (like good Sennheisers) but when you compare the specs they are a steal for the money.
bPlan Pegasos2 G4@1ghz
Quad Boot:Reg. MorphOS | OS4.1 U4 |Ubuntu GNU-Linux | MacOS X

Amiga 2000 Rom Switcher w/ 3.1 + 1.3 | HardFrame SCSI | CBM Ram board| A Squared LIVE! 2000 | Vlab Motion | Firecracker 24 gfx

Commodore CDTV: 68010 | ECS | 9mb Ram | SCSI -TV | 3.9 Rom | Developer EPROMs