Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: More bad news surfaces  (Read 5788 times)

Description:

Offline James2002

• Show all replies
Re: More bad news surfaces
« on: August 14, 2013, 08:27:50 PM »
Fail on prices. They keep dropping prices. It almost like the game show Shop Till you drop.  Of course in the opposite direction.  Starting with high prices than going to lower prices.  I will wait and see what happens with lawsuit. I do believe that Microsoft had it coming.

Offline James2002

• Show all replies
Re: More bad news surfaces
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:49:00 AM »
Quote from: Ed Raket;744888
People who are not using WIN8 should know its MANY,MANY times faster then win7, MANY times faster than Ubuntu, MANY times faster than latest OSX... AND i run them all at home... Ive used a wide variety of leading OSses and WIN8 aint half bad. And if MS first atemt on a WIN/NOTEpad failed... who cares, there's plenty fish in the sea... :sealed:
I disagree with you. Faster speeds don't mean it stable. Microsoft and their security leaks. How long does it take windows to fix a security leak? A long time. Windows slows down over time.  Back doors in windows. Don't get me started.  All one needs to know is Command prompt.

I will never own a Mac system. I hate the User-interface. You rent the software on Mac. You don't own it. That info can be found on the User agreement.

Linux is  more of being stable and secure verse being the fast operation system out there. Linux when there is security leak. The Linux programmers go and fix it in couple days.  Linux saves the environment. It gives old laptops and desktops new life.