Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Not just Blue vs.Red vs.Black.  (Read 2832 times)

Description:

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: Not just Blue vs.Red vs.Black.
« on: November 20, 2012, 03:10:09 AM »
Quote from: takemehomegrandma;715794
So please, count me out from your color games, I don't really want to participate.

If you *REALLY* mean this, if you are actually genuinely sincere, then make the first move:

Get rid of your signature up to "MorphOS is Amiga done right!"

It's that simple. If you're really not a "troll" then you'll get rid of your trite jab at OS4 in your signature. That is, if you really don't have a "color."

After all, that is what you're saying, right? That you have a preference, but you haven't picked a side.

Personally, I don't think you'll do it, though.

Just my 2p.
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf

Offline Methuselas

• Show all replies
Re: Not just Blue vs.Red vs.Black.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 03:40:02 AM »
Quote from: Thorham;715816
Well said!

Many people will disagree with this ridiculous "MorphOS is Amiga done right!" nonsense, because how is a MACINTOSH an Amiga? Really, how is this hard to understand?

Ugh, that is *NOT* what I meant, at all.....

I don't give a sh!t that MorphOS uses Apple products. The fact is, he's taking an OS4 users comments and turning them into a sales pitch for his "side" or preference. This isn't a dig at TMHG. This is an *HONEST* attempt to try to make him understand *WHY* people consider him a "troll."

I, honestly, have no preference. I never chose a side. I just come here, 'cos I love Amigas, the OS and a lot of people on here.

If you wanna make cracks about MorphOS, or AROS or OS4, don't drag me into it, by taking something I said, with genuine sincerity and use it as a dig at something you don't like.

Thank you.
\'Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation.\' - Bruce Lee

\'No, sorry. I don\'t get my tits out. They\'re not actually real, you know? Just two halves of a grapefruit...\' - Miki Berenyi

\'Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.\' - Dark Helmet :roflmao:

\'And for future reference, it might be polite to ask someone if you can  quote them in your signature, rather than just citing them to make a  sales pitch.\' - Karlos. :rtf