Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Amiga.org Forum Restructuring  (Read 18157 times)

Description:

Offline motrucker

Re: Amiga.org Forum Restructuring
« on: February 05, 2015, 06:00:58 PM »
Quote from: Tenacious;783039
I believe the old images, like the old Amiga, are a big part of the history and flavor of this site!  Please don't throw the baby out with the bath water.  I like the way they randomly appear on the main page, recalling something I may have forgotten.  If they are deleted, new images probably won't re-accumulate with the same speed and variety, our numbers are too low.

I agree with this, completely. But if you all want to read/add to some really off the wall ideas, head over to "http://www.lemonamiga.com/" in their "Chit Chat" forum.  It has everything from electric cars to good 1940's movies. Some of it can be quite interesting. You will find some familiar "faces" too.
A2000 GVP 40MHz \'030, 21Mb RAM SD/FF, 2 floppies, internal CD-ROM drive, micromys v3 w/laser mouse
A1000 Microbotics Starboard II w/2Mb 1080, & external floppy (AIRdrive)
C-128 w/1571, 1750, & Final Cartridge III+

Offline motrucker

Re: Amiga.org Forum Restructuring
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 06:01:37 PM »
Quote from: Oldsmobile_Mike;783156
I'm sure AmigaKit is already regretting posting this thread.  ;)

But while we're on it, I'd like to see a forum for new games being released.  For example, you've got this great new game, very polished, and what does the link say?  "Check it out over on EAB". :(

If they aren't regretting it now, they most likely will. This could get very interesting (was that Maxwell, or some one else).
A2000 GVP 40MHz \'030, 21Mb RAM SD/FF, 2 floppies, internal CD-ROM drive, micromys v3 w/laser mouse
A1000 Microbotics Starboard II w/2Mb 1080, & external floppy (AIRdrive)
C-128 w/1571, 1750, & Final Cartridge III+