Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Whdload games not working.  (Read 2457 times)

Description:

Offline Matt_H

Re: Whdload games not working.
« on: February 06, 2012, 05:20:39 AM »
Quote from: AmigaClassicRule;679477
Wait a second!! Here! I have Subway alright. So you are saying my Subway is causing compatibility issue with WHDLOAD? How do I fix this issue and still have subway, thanks in advance?

It has to do with hardware interrupts. USB and network cards send them out and the custom hardware-banging nature of WHDLoad can't handle them. Just take Poseidon and your TCP/IP stack offline before running something in WHDLoad. If I'm not mistaken, the current WHDLoad includes scripts to do just that automatically when you start a game, and to bring them back online when the game quits.

Make sure those scripts are enabled in S:WHDLoad.prefs (and make sure you have them and that the right commands are in them!).

Offline Matt_H

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 05:23:08 AM »
Quote from: AmigaClassicRule;679479
I just wanted to clarify something to you, do not be fooled by the actual name of the card. This is one card that does not follow the conventional name. It is ACTUALLY a 68030 card, not a 68040 card.

http://amiga-hardware.com/showhardware.cgi?HARDID=127

See this is the card that I have, just so you know.

That's a DKB 1240, not an Apollo 1240. :) The Apollo 1240s really do have 040s onboard.

Offline Matt_H

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »
Quote from: Bamiga2002;679490
OK OK, now where did you get that version? There is only 17.1beta in the WHDLoad-page...

I think it's a second release of 17.1beta, hence the confusion.