Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Heeeelp I am stuck in OnEscape  (Read 837 times)

Description:

Offline AmigaClassicRuleTopic starter

• Show only replies by AmigaClassicRule
Heeeelp I am stuck in OnEscape
« on: February 03, 2012, 10:29:52 PM »
The part where I need to shoot the rocks and escape right away I am unable to do it!! Every time I shoot the rock and by the time I tell the guy to drop his weapon and escape back to the place of the spider I kept getting myself killed on the rock. I have less than 4 seconds to escape and this is not enough time to escape. Can someone show me a video solution in how to escape? Thanks in advance.

Offline kickstart

• Show only replies by kickstart
Re: Heeeelp I am stuck in OnEscape
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 10:38:27 PM »
I dont like cheats or walkthrough guides but check this

http://www.indiefaqs.com/index.php/OnEscapee
a1200 060

Offline AmigaClassicRuleTopic starter

• Show only replies by AmigaClassicRule
Re: Heeeelp I am stuck in OnEscape
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 03:35:58 PM »
Quote from: kickstart;679049
I dont like cheats or walkthrough guides but check this

http://www.indiefaqs.com/index.php/OnEscapee

This link did not help me. Because the video that suppose to show me the solution is blocked because of where I live in my country for copyright reason. So this went out of the window. And I already know the part with the rocks that I need to escape before the rocks crush me:

What do I do with the gun?
  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------  
 |   The rocks in the room | If you shoot the rocks  | Enter the room in the  |
 |   after the spider are  | and stay put, they will | cavern of the spider   |
 |   precarious            | crush you               | room. Shoot the rocks, |
 |                         |                         | then exit and reenter  |
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this part of the walk-through is hideously useless. Because it does not tell me how to run fast enough. The problem with the game is if I shoot period anymore I cannot move the character anymore because he is in attack mode constantly his hand is set aiming the gun at the direction I am in. If I move right he simply redirects the gun into the opposite direction while standing. If I try to move the joystick up to enter the other room he will not move and he will be standing on pose position with the gun aiming at the direction he shot the rocks at all. The only way he will let go of the gun and exit the room if I let him sit for 3 seconds, stand up, then tell him to exit the dungeon all of this will take at least 10 seconds of game time, but I have less than 3 seconds to exit. Making the whole procedure impossible.

So I was hoping the walk-through on the video will show me a different tactic to exiting the room, the walk-through on text is useless. Is there any other alternative to this? Thanks in advance.