Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Looking for any info about this game - BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR YEARS!  (Read 2444 times)

Description:

Offline Mugo

• Show only replies by Mugo
Re: Looking for any info about this game - BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR YEARS!
« Reply #14 from previous page: November 10, 2007, 12:34:15 PM »
@Akira

Hello pal,

I have a Tetris clone called Start'N'Tris. I think it's a Spanish game or something.

It's the best Tetris clone i've played on Amiga, but i'm not sure if it's what you're looking for. It's not exactly the same as Atari Tetris. It's a different game with it's own personality. But the scroll is very smooth . . . ok, it's on the Amiga, so it isn't anything new :-)

I coudn't find any references for it on the Internet, so i'll try to grab some screens to post here later.

Offline CoolamigaN

• Show only replies by CoolamigaN
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 01:41:26 PM »
Hello!

Just registered for this topic.

I have this game on my collection (exact like the screenshots you added although I think instead of "Atari bla bla bla" it had something like "1989 Amiga Version" but I can't remember for sure).

I remember it clearly because it was best tetris clone I had played on my amiga 500+.

Unfortunately, the game itself is on an amiga floppy disk that I have and I do not have my collection with me so I cannot transfer it to an adf and upload it to you.

I will ask some other amiga folks on the Hellenic Amiga forum Amigahellas. Someone might have it also.

Bye!

Offline dovegrace

• Committed Git
    • Show only replies by dovegrace
    • http://dovegrace.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 03:34:32 PM »

zerostress wrote:
Even if blocks scroll down super-smoothly, Steinschlag doesn't look very similar to Atari Tetris, does it?

Ugh, guess you're right...
Sorry, been over a decade-and-a-half since I played it, just remembered it being smooth
 :crazy:
A1200: 50mhz GVP Jaws II+, OS 3.1, 32mb Fast, 1gb HD, Indivision MKIICR, PCMCIA network
A4000D: stock 030/25, OS 3.9, 16mb Fast, 1gb HD, Picasso II, Ariadne II, IOExtender

Offline AkiraTopic starter

• Show only replies by Akira
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2007, 10:39:43 PM »
Hey!!!

PLease let me know about this!!

And if you cant transfer it sen it to me, I promise to transfer it and send it back to you ASAP!!!!
/ akira_K

Offline scuzzb494

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2007, 12:13:53 AM »
I have been collating my Amiga disks today and have a box full of Tetris games here. I have more sprinkled across computers, but three not mentioned there are..

Klacktris
Hot Blox
Dr Mario

Tettrix is spelt this way.. you can get it on Amiga Computing cover disk April 92 but its crap. There are the AGA versions Tetris.AGA Anglia PD G6060. and Giger tetris from 17 Bit Disk No 2994.. neither of these are what you are looking for.

Klacktris is the best to be honest.

I'll keep looking. I'm bound to have others. If you keep an eye on my games listing on the site you may see others.

scuzz
http://www.commodore-amiga-retro.com