Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Shadow of the Beast Trilogy - please help!  (Read 1511 times)

Description:

Offline murakTopic starter

• Show only replies by murak
Shadow of the Beast Trilogy - please help!
« on: June 27, 2003, 11:14:19 PM »
I am desperatly looking for Shadow of the Beast Trillogy for Amiga CD32. It is a collection of all three beast games on one cd, wich almost no one have heard of. So, if you know something about it or if you have a friend who might know something, please contact me!

Thank you!

/murak

Offline Phantom206

• Show only replies by Phantom206
Re: Shadow of the Beast Trilogy - please help!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2003, 12:25:00 AM »
I have all the trilogy of Shadow Of The Beast, but not for CD32. But I can put it in one cd in dms. :-o  :-D

Offline bloodline

• Master Sock Abuser
    • Show only replies by bloodline
    • http://www.troubled-mind.com
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2003, 02:29:09 AM »
As far as I'm aware you can download them from back2roots.org...  :-?

I actually have all three on floppy some where :-)

Offline Pokemon

• Show only replies by Pokemon
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2003, 03:25:06 AM »
I dont remember if they made a CD32 version of Shadow of the Beast but I beleave they made one for CDTV. And I remember hearing it had CD audio tracks instead of mod music. I dont think shadow of the beast ran on an AGA chipset, I remeber it not running on my A1200. If they made a collection of all three beast games on one cd, I would also love to know about it.

Later.

Offline Pokemon

• Show only replies by Pokemon
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2003, 03:25:49 AM »

Offline lempkee

• Show only replies by lempkee
    • http://www.amigaguru.com
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2003, 03:57:27 AM »
psygnosis never released this , it was a planned title rebadged by alive/epic. , some might have it but it aint any to collect and besides the music came from the remixes made for the immortal cd(S).

anyway you can email psygnosis and ask, but they wont know about it, but if u ask about other unreleased titles then they will know about it , so if you still belive its out there and its real then u should email ex.alive people or the epic (UK) people.

they are now respectively in amiga.games.co.uk which i wont recommend at all and you have 1 of em in forematt.co.uk now which is a much nicer dude.

also i think you found this info on the beast 4 page and i have emailed him so many times to confirm it say something else than psygnosis and a date/year on the cd/cover but he never replied.

cheers anyway.

pps: mighty max by ocean was infact finnished and not released but might not be 100% impossible to find if you talk to infogrames .. for cd32 that is.
Whats up with all the hate!

Offline Ilwrath

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2003, 05:41:11 AM »
I dont think shadow of the beast ran on an AGA chipset, I remeber it not running on my A1200.

Correct.  The Shadow of the Beast 1 will crash out badly on an A1200.  Even with degraders.  You can use WHDLoad on it, though, if you have a 1200 with extra fast ram.  (It's how I'm finally able to play it again!)  :-)

As for the CD32, I don't remember ever seeing any of the Shadow of the Beast series for it.  Shame...