Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Could all the foreigners please "go back where they came from"?  (Read 2785 times)

Description:

Offline jkirk

• Show all replies
oh god they are blaming germans again in the form of anglo-saxons. :-(

no bigger than germany is, it seems they caused a lot of stuff. :lol:
The only stupid question is a question not asked.  

Win•dows: n. A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen-bit patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a four-bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can\'t stand one bit of competition.

Offline jkirk

• Show all replies
Re: Could all the foreigners please "go back where they came from"?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2006, 03:31:26 PM »
Don't mention the war!

Don't mention the war(s) ! :-)

Win•dows: n. A thirty-two bit extension and graphical shell to a sixteen-bit patch to an eight-bit operating system originally coded for a four-bit microprocessor which was written by a two-bit company that can\'t stand one bit of competition.

Offline jkirk

• Show all replies
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 12:03:34 PM »
I feel ashamed and somehow guilty for what happened in the name of our nation, although I was born 12 years after the end of WW II.

don't feel bad we all feel like this when our home country does stupid things. believe me germany is not the only one just one of the easier one's to pick on. america is quickly becoming popular in this respect too and this embarrasses be to no end. i try to justify what we are currently doing but i can't at least not completely. so don't let it get to you.

btw: it is a shame you went through what you did. i hope things are better now and not more of the same old stuff.

Offline jkirk

• Show all replies
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 05:48:14 PM »
Well if you mean WW, sorry no "only" (sorry no better term for that) WWII was caused by the germans,

i was just joking with nick when i made that statement i know the huns were the main antagonists. i played wings ;-) anyway i was referring more towards the participation side than anything.